Contact advertising [email protected]

Q error code 00 on ASUS RVE 3.1 + 6850K. Clear cmos done. Any help ?

A

Anthony Hippodam

Q error code 00 on ASUS RVE 3.1 + 6850K. Clear cmos done. Any help ?

A

Allen S Morris

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Allen S Morris

Try this

A

Allen S Morris

The 00 code on Asus means a hardwere failure I had this on my board one time had to send in for repair if this is a new build make sure you don't have the CPU bracket bending the board

A

Anthony Hippodam

I just switched bios and I put a single ram on the slot A1. It seems to work. I will put the graphics card

A

Allen S Morris

Ok let me know I switched to msi I got sick of dealing with Asus too many damn issues have not had a single issue with msi plus I'm running m.2 in raid now so my PC is fast as hell

A

Anthony Hippodam

the irony is that I have to help the guy by facetime. I sold him my equipment that worked very well. It's frustrating. And I never got this code before.

A

Anthony Hippodam

But I forgot to underckock my cpu before selling. This is why he need to switch the bios.

A

Anthony Hippodam

My mistake.

A

Allen S Morris

Yea it seems to me that he has stuck his hands in the system and messed something up like I said the 00 is a hardwere failure

A

Anthony Hippodam

Yep probably. he wanted to open a paypal dispute. I said no we'll settle this together.

A

Allen S Morris

You can also download TeamViewer if the PC is working and will at least post and you can start it up in safe mode but more than likely it will not post with a 00

A

Anthony Hippodam

Im waiting for him. I'll be back if the problem persist thanks

A

Allen S Morris

Ok I'll also help out as well

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom