Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 **PVE Official** Blue spike anky for trade I'm looking for another color besides blue...

M

Mike Towning

**PVE Official** Blue spike anky for trade I'm looking for another color besides blue or red but open to any offers

D

Desiree McDowell Ryland

I have 100% blue pteradon eggs 100% blue megalonia eggs 100% red body tape eggs 100% yellow wing tape eggs 100% red body with yellow wing tape eggs 100% green argy eggs 100% blue argy eggs 100% blue allo eggs 100% pink allo eggs 100% cyan blue top with pink belly Thyla 100% dark blue top Thyla red blue and purple Therizino egg 50 50 plain red Therizino egg 50 50 red rex egg 50 50 also have griffin and wyvern and unicorns what do you have for trade besides just color spike anky lol

M

Mike Towning

At the moment I'm just trading the anky on this post but ty for the epic comment lol

D

Desiree McDowell Ryland

Of course is it full mutated like both maternal and paternal?

D

Desiree McDowell Ryland

Still interested in the anky

M

Mike Towning

You actually want less mutations to be honest do you have room to add more because you can only have 20 active mutations so you always breed the mutated back to a wild yo reset the counter but yes it's mutated on both sides

D

Desiree McDowell Ryland

Nice I didn't know that

M

Mike Towning

Im not looking for eggs though just another adult different color

D

Desiree McDowell Ryland

Ok

M

Mike Towning

Past 4 eggs I've bought came out wrong. Not the sellers fault just bad luck so trying to get adults for awhile

D

Desiree McDowell Ryland

Well let me know if anything catches your interest ill breed again after the maintanence tomorrow

J

Johnny White

Desiree McDowell Ryland I'm interested in the mut tapes pm me

D

Desiree McDowell Ryland

Pm sent

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom