Contact advertising [email protected]

PSA From a Rien player. THE SHIELD WORKS BETTER IF YOU ACTUALLY STAND BEHIND IT.

C

Cole Hadley

PSA From a Rien player.

THE SHIELD WORKS BETTER IF YOU ACTUALLY STAND BEHIND IT.

E

Ethan Ferguson

Thank you. OMG NO ONE GETS IT I SWEAR!!

D

Daniel Christiansen

I used to main Reinhardt but its for that reason that I don't anymore.

N

Nathan Buzbee

Someone else who understands

A

Ace Brooks

Whenever someone plays Rein, i stand with him. Im healer and if those bitches dont group up, dems fucked.
(Zenyatta main, and Rein main. Usually i play with one other friend who i am on mic with so i usually will tell friendo to stand with Me and Rein if they dont play a flanker.)

L

Lucas Ferreira

Rein should have increased movement speed while in shield (if you press right click for shield, you could hold left click as well to run faster). Don't know how many times I've had to lag behind his slow ass shield just because he moves as fast as a crouching player istg. Sure you could get a Lucio, but you're not going to get a Lucio/Rein combo all the time.

D

Dusty Crow

Psa to rein players, I am a flanker I see you I understand you want me to group up I'm ready to go when you are I don't need to be up your ass to push in with you

A

Alex Boutin

PSA From a Zarya:

Barrier can't be projected trough walls.

Z

Zachary Ferns

PSA from Orisa:
Same

C

Cory M Hylton

PSA from Flankers:

Eat **** and die. We carry you. Scoreboard! Go take your sanctimonious martyr complex somewhere else. Also, you do NOT touch our personal healer.

A

Aedan Kennedy

PSA From a Zarya Player: When we bubble, D.Va please don't put your Defence Matrix up

S

Sophie Elliot

Oh my god this

A

Ahnaf Adib Arko

and you can pound your hammer away when your zen is ulting beside you

A

Assaf Vaqnin

I always feel sorry for the Reinhardt holding the shield solo. I heal him and the team ignores him.

E

Ethan Ferguson

When the team ignores my Giant A.F. blue shield, i go in swinging, and when they cry for my shield i usually respond with. "You didnt want it 10 seconds ago, we be pushing now"

S

Shaun Spragans

THANK YOU!!!!

A

Aaron Lewis Hernandez

But rein's shield should protect me across the map. He is too weak plz buff.

S

Stephen Ruiz

ya it also works better when you use it instead of acting like a dps. (Note: not saying you do this but there has been an influx of dps reins)

C

Cathoolu Kilgour

H

Harry Nash

Then don't drop it unless it breaks please

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom