Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Probably a stupid question but.. Does each person need the game to play local co-op?...

D

Daniel Pelkey

Probably a stupid question but..
Does each person need the game to play local co-op? Like my friend got Mario kart I can't just connect and play aagainst him without having the game too right?

S

Syd Willis

yes but not for splatoon 2

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

2 switches and 2 copies of the game with Splatoon. Would have been great to have splitscren couch co-op.

J

Jeffri Tjin

Don't think there is any download play for Switch yet, so yes, if you want to connect two Switches, both need a copy of the game. Be it Mario Kart or Splatoon, but at least with Mario Kart you can play splitscreen locally.

J

Jermaul W

Isnt the DS any more. Everyone will need there own system and own game cart.

D

Dylan Averitt

There is a Namco game coming inwitch you can do this. It will be the 1st. And hopefully more will follow.

B

Benjamin Sullivan

I heard a rumor that they'd allow two people to play local LAN on two separate Switches with only one cart for games, but I haven't heard that it has actually happened yet.

D

Dylan Averitt

The namco game will. Don't know much about it but I know you will be able to do so in Pac-Man. One switch is Pac-Man the other switch can multi play the ghosts. You'll have to download a app from eshop on the 2nd switch. Wish they would do this with more games say splat even if only for Salomon run or even just like the 2 player from wii u splat.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom