Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Please watch this video. It explains so much about Labo and the core idea behind...

I

Isabella Hale

Please watch this video. It explains so much about Labo and the core idea behind exploring and bringing your inner child out. And why that's okay.

C

Cliff White

I truly hope it doesn’t fizzle. The house looks fun...don’t judge me lol

I

Isabella Hale

"Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

C.S. Lewis

C

Cliff White

I believe it will strike the young at heart the same way the wii did NONE of us saw that coming. I fought off small children to play wii lol

R

Richard Walling

I play all the leading consoles.
I don't consider games with blood or guns mature in any way either. Just look at the audience they can attract.

I will never get the 'Nintendo games are too easy and for kids' remarks either. Nintendo games tend to be far more chanllenging with well designed difficulty curves and excellent mechanics.

Yet most modern games I just don't find many of them that challenging even if i am enjoying them.

I am just about to start Xenoblade Chronicles 2......

R

Reinaldo Elisei

And the $1.4 billion Labo added overnight to Nintendo's corporate value can't hurt the company either, right?

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Michael Lopez

I'm super excited to build stuff with my son with Labo! The Switch is my first dip into Nintendo and I already love them.

B

Benjamin Sullivan

Super excited for this.

M

Matt MacDonald

Wasn't very excited at first but the more I watch the trailer the more hyped I get... this is also gonna be a huge stress reliever for some so that's gonna be so good for Nintendo

J

Joshua Lantz

I do like how it shows off the joy cons functionality. Pretty neat, Nintendo

C

Cameron Hale

I'm excited for future possibilities with this tech. I'm hoping this is a big hit and we get third party designed accessories and games. Even better if they have a Mario Maker style game where you can design your own game and accessory and upload them online.

C

Cliff White

G

Gabriel Guevara

I hope it succeeds. But now that we know patterns won’t be given out, not everyone has the resources to make more if the originals break. Which they will. I will buy it because my middle kid is a builder and is asking this for his bday which lands on April 6. I can already see the complaints of broken systems or damaged systems.

F

Felix Lim

The video was the first thing I shared with my wife when I got home yesterday. Her immediate reaction is, "We should get this. Looks awesome and good for educational purpose as well [for our 3rd grader]." Forget about my little one, I want to have fun with it.

A

Americo Alvarenga

I’m so down for this.

G

Geoff Greene

If it takes off I can see newer accessories being made out of plastic instead of cardboard. Nintendo wants in innovate but not lose their shirts on production costs.

A

Americo Alvarenga

They’re also pretty environmentally conscious. Think they’ll stick to what they know would probably be better for the environment.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom