Contact advertising [email protected]

Please Do Something Team!!!

• Thread starter ロクヨン マーシー
  • Start date

ロクヨン マーシー

B

Brianna Caitlin Steuber

A tip I have is for every time you’re ulting and everyone’s health is pretty much full you should be whipping out that pistol and smacking the crap out of people.

M

Mourad Bouayad

Wahab Guellati

A

Ashley Skye-Michelle Hill

/THIS/ is how a good mercy's screen looks, you're never chilling, always looking around to make sure everyone's good, always makin sure you have an escape. Kudos!

But that team tho xD

J

John Huk

You're hopping around way too much. Prehealing is important for your front line. Look at how many people died there, just so you can fly around in circles

E

Erving Otero

Gene Bonita

A

Ashlei Tovar

Pharah is good to play on this map Lol damn that Winston was good jumping high up to catch the pharah.

A

Ahmed Khatab

200 mg mercy,

L

Luke Schirmer

Focus more on healing the people who are fighting. Pharah was fighting, you healed her for a split second and dove away to top off an ally who wasn't fighting. In that time Pharah died. You rezzed and the same thing happened and she died again. You could have stood on the platform to continue healing Pharah without taking heat from the enemies on the point.

I'm not saying that everything here is your fault, it's certainly not, but there were things you could have done that might have swung the fight

E

Ethan Ingsley

Holy shit this was such erratic movements, chill lmao

J

Jamie Blakely

Desi Villalobos thought youd enjoy the acrobatics part

A

Alex Chug

wtf you’re the number 1 mercy in Asia that’s crazy

태민이

아 오버워치 하나무라였나 거기서도 봤는데 다시봐도 잘하시네요...

A

Ali Mohammed

Dude u r a god

K

Katelyn Lake

The lag

B

Brandon Culley

Moments like these are always super frustrating as mercy

L

Lily Black

Now that is a perfect image of a mercy player, great job at being an amazing healer!

R

Robbin Ooi

Damm mercy gameplays look boring

V

Vynyl Shiro

And that is exactly why I stopped playing Mercy.

T

Tony Dean

You let that pharrah just die again lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom