Contact advertising [email protected]

personal opinion: blizzard is pandering to less skilled players by releasing easy to...

Z

Zachary Saul

personal opinion: blizzard is pandering to less skilled players by releasing easy to play characters that hard counter more difficult characters. while dive did need to end, there were perhaps better was of doing it than releasing w+m1 characters. through this, they are alienating their dedicated playerbase, hence overwatch "dying"

D

Daniel Nanez

Okay.

C

Chris Hayward

If they're going to have Genji and Tracer both be ridiculously powerful in the right hands, the game needs heroes that can keep them in check. Otherwise too many games will be run by flankers, snipers, whatever.

C

Chris Hayward

There is a lot they ought to fix about the game. But the "easy" heroes are necessary. Unless Blizzard decides to dumb everything down and lower the skill ceiling on the highest potential heroes.

S

Stephanie Rosado

Game had easy characters already

M

Michael Mahgerefteh

this thread is beyond fucking stupid. they released sombra, ana, and doomfist...very hard to master chars.

S

Sabastian Barajas

If anything, high skill hero mains should be excited. It's another obstacle to overcome. A high skill genji will still absolutely destory Brigitte and Moira really isn't a threat. Low skill heroes are still balanced

A

Alexander Hull

Somewhat disagree. Blizzard are trying to make the game fun for both pros and noobs. There are still plenty of good characters with high skill ceilings, like Zarya and Zen. It's no fun for bad players if they can't switch to counter a skilled genji easily

A

Andrew Elmendorf

Lol this has to be bait or a very salty genji/tracer... reeeeeee you counter me now I have to try something else

M

Mihnea Gogu

Not dying, but easy heroes are definitely annoying as shit. It’s not the same thing if you’re a master genji main or a master mercy main or moira main

N

Nathie Ri

Overwatch dieing? xD it still has millions of players lol and if u arent happy with its heroes then its not a game for u. Overwatch is this popular cuz of all this different kind of heroes. Its not just a pure shooting game like cs:go or cod...

J

Jerry Chrysostome

Why is it such an issue for tracer and genji to be hard countered? OW is a game where you swap if something isn't working. No hero, no matter how high the skill cap is, should be exempt from that. Swap to counter Brigitte, when Brigette seaps off, swap back to tracer/genji. Simple.

E

Elijah Britton

Even though they are adding more counters to skilled characters I feel like off meta characters like doomfist are getting more characters they would specifically counter

J

Jerry Chrysostome

^Precicely. Which is a good thing.

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

I don't think it's dying but they're definitely pandering to lower skill

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom