Contact advertising [email protected]

People need to realise that DSPStanky was a Lucio one-trick and could not play a...

A

Aadil Saqib

People need to realise that DSPStanky was a Lucio one-trick and could not play a single other character.

C

Christopher Thompson

Except he had an Alt account that he played Rein on so that he could play Rein when needed (Or when Lucio was locked by another).

But hey, you can have a wrong opinion.

A

Andrew Schlushy

One-tricking didn't have such a negative stigma in the past imo which is why nobody cared that he only played one character

J

Jesse Montano

I think he cold play some other heroes at a low masters level but he only enjoyed playing lucio so that's what he did

H

Hiyoko Tincan Saionji

what's wrong with him being a Lucio one-trick though?
At least he wasn't a Hanzo or Symmetra one-trick.

K

Karl Kramer

Oh my god, who the hell cares! -Peter griffin

K

Kaiz Amari

comparing to mercy one tricks

J

Jessica Barrera

DPSStanky was also a player that quit Overwatch too

O

Oliver Alejandro Diaz Brito

I was watching clips of him the other day thinking that is kinda an asshole in terms of team coordination! All the time going for frags instead of supporting his team

J

Jordan Hermes Smart

He admitted to being a one trick, and you know what? Back when he played that was the best way to help your Sr back before they removed performance based Sr.

J

Jordan Hermes Smart

I miss the Stanky one, he was my inspiration to pick up Lucio as a main. But I respect that he's had enough of overwatch

E

Ege Işcan

he left the game wtf

C

Curtis James Littlechild

I’m sure if he puts some effort into it. He can get good with other heroes.

R

Ryan Whitted

Yes, he was a one trick. Yes, he was able to get away with it because he played Lucio, a character that was literally in every meta ever since they stopped hero stacking up until the mercy meta came. Don't understand why you're bringing this up now considering that he stopped playing Overwatch quite a while ago

Y

Yarden Freiman

A

Alex Chug

You’re comparing a god to an average one trick player no shit people wouldn’t complain if the best lucio was on their team??

A

Andito Tatas W

Lucio is one of support that team needed..in the past overwatch have many ana and lucio player(only play)..its doesnt matter because that hero is one of the team needed..

M

Matteo Cherchi

Not really surprised honestly, really few people in top500/Professional teams are actually flex players

L

Lin Galini

<3 luv you! That post made my day!

R

Rohan Thorat

1 tricking meta heros good
1 tricking torb sym mercy bad

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom