Contact advertising [email protected]

Overwatch Sin time: One time i said i needed healing.. as a healer.

J

Johnathon Wilsie

Overwatch Sin time:
One time i said i needed healing.. as a healer.

B

Brandon Sola

One time I was playing Orisa and I thought my team was behind me so I used my ult, but my whole team were in a different area so I only used my ult for myself. Feelsbadman

A

Adam Bahadur

I once was so desperate I tried deflecting the Zarya plasma beam

C

Chris Barber

I once (often) emoted during a fight while trying to thank my support

R

Rizky Ilyas

Sometime i purposely nanoboost mercy or lucio

A

Alex Franzgrote

I mean, sometimes you do. If your support is in trouble they take priority. Or at least they should.

L

Lawrence Crayton

I once hooked a D.va bomb into our own backlines. I was trying to create an epic team save and ended up killing most the team and having everyone rage and say I was throwing

L

Liam Sacris

Am I the only one who doesn't call for healing?

J

Joshua Hitt

I'm guilty playing Symmetra to be cancerous

C

Charles Wagner

I hooked a d.va while self destructing which resulted in killing me and 5 other team members

P

Peter Gucwa

I play Lucio and spam I need healing

R

Riley Talbot

It amazes me how unaware Mercy and Moira players are of their teammates, at least in high plat anyway, Mercy players here make so many bad plays like flying into the frontlines to heal the genji thats trying to 1v6, getting them both killed. It was actually funny cause that Genji called out the Mercy and said these exact words "I'm the DPS I can afford to do dumb shit and get out alive, you cannot, stay in front of the ana and help keep the rest alive" I was the ana

M

Melina Mulalic

I teabag my teammates when Ana sleeps them

L

Lior Hanina

I spam "i need healing" when we have no healer

L

Lucas Conrad

when i play mercy i fly into 6 people to die together with the genji that spams i need healing

S

Sam Walker

When a healer says "I need healing" non healers hear 'group up with me' and the text reads 'come to me for healing'. So I do it often too, it's a legit comms thing

C

Corey Griffith

I somehow always accidentally hit the key for that, and always when I’m at full health

H

Haylie Halez

I spam i need healing as mercy when the enemy team is fucking me up it usually gets my teammates attention lol

H

Haylie Halez

Then one time while playing mei I lifted enemy mcree up and he got team kill was in quick play

M

Mario Flores

i have a bad habit of ulting in spawn. i dont know why

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom