Contact advertising [email protected]

Overwatch seriously has the most amazing community like getting clean from drugs and...

• Thread starter Zac Danger Tueller
  • Start date
Z

Zac Danger Tueller

Overwatch seriously has the most amazing community like getting clean from drugs and building my life back on track loosing weight feeling good about myself and I put myself out there and I’ve gotten so much positive support and feedback that has really brought my confidence back from the brim. I met a brother I didn’t know I had today Miguel D. Meza and we through down some amazing comp matches and had this huge bonding session mid game like seriously. Overwatch is amazing it brings all sorts of people from all over the world from all backgrounds into one solid community. Today was a good day and people like y’all are what keeps my hope alive thanks everyone.

B

Brenton DeBusschere

I'm glad you can see some light in it, typically makes me want to kms :)

M

Miguel D. Meza

Agreed, it was a dope time!
Overwatch is making a difference in the world!

J

Justin Duong

Well, Overwatch used to be my personal compassion and inspiration, not anymore. But I glad you found something positive in this game and community, which I have lost faith.

M

Mandi Ann Caka

I’m glad you see it that way, most don’t! I love the friends I’ve made

K

Karl Kramer

THATS THAT SHIT I LIKE TO SEE

J

Jessica Aldrich

Ty for bringing this positivity upon us

M

Markita Carr

Despite how toxic the community can be, there have definitely been a lot of gems come from it. Our little group means so much to me. Probably more than each of you realize. Glad we ran into each other, Zac.

M

Mike Gamble

This is awesome. I'm glad I ran into a post like this. I needed cheering up

J

Julia Berntsson

Omg this is so sad but still so happy It makes my heqrt warm to kniw that the game we all know and love has heloed you this much in life!!

F

Flora Gonzalez

Fuck yeah, positive shit

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom