Contact advertising [email protected]

Overwatch really needs a Competitive map pool. I'm getting sick of getting Lunar. It's...

J

Jt Warner

Overwatch really needs a Competitive map pool. I'm getting sick of getting Lunar. It's not a good map and the layout is awful. Hopefully, with the Overwatch League coming out the pros can come out and say what map is good and bad for competition. I feel that Overwatch should set it to a 5 map competitive limit.

A

Andrew Davenport

But what if the pros pick Lunar? (Just as an example)
You’re gonna be pissed off and then you’re gonna get it more because the map pool has been further limited.

S

Shaun Combrinck

lunar is great, i enjoy it.
but statistically you get all the maps an even amount of times, your just remembering lunar more because you dont like it.

M

Michael Nguyen

The pros can't really do that because in order to be a pro, you need to be versatile in every map with your team. They shouldn't be allowed to only play on maps they have an advantage being on

J

John Flanagan

Imo lunar is the worst map in any video game ever made

F

Feech La Manna

Laeth Thomas read this train wreck lol

L

Laeth Thomas

"I have poor adaptability so the game should cater towards me and my ineptitude."

Oh

T

Tyler Mielenz

Lunar isn't bad, Junkertown though...

C

Christopher Brauer

Competitive was designed to test the player’s skill and the best way to do that is with an element of uncertainty. And tbh it’s not that hard to adapt. You just need to practice.

T

Toni Conge

It's different the Smash Bros where maps have RNG elements. At least I don't believe any of them do outside maybe the cars on Oasis but those don't even impact the match.
What is everyone's problem with Horizon? I'm in silver elo so I'm not qualified to know why. I think part of it is on the last point the attacking team gets a height advantage if they run on the right which is the reverse of other points that give advantage to the defenders.

J

John Huk

I like it. I just think this awful "only hold on the point" meme, for first point needs to stop. High ground is useful, and the point has too many entrances.

J

Jonathan Martin

First point needs to be reworked because its easy to steam roll

K

Kai River

5 map comp limit? fuck you lolol

G

Gavin Lóngwith

I like how you can choose your map in csgo

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom