Contact advertising [email protected]

One sad rant I have: if as any hero you see that your teammate is injured (and pinned)...

A

Assaf Vaqnin

One sad rant I have: if as any hero you see that your teammate is injured (and pinned) or dead, and the Mercy on your team can't get to them because she's standing outside or out of reach and they're in a building, taking two steps to the side to enable her to guardian and help them WILL keep them alive. Situational awareness of teammates helps more than just support and tanks.

G

Gabriel Boucher

To add to this,if your someone with self heals,please don't take the health pack that your teammate is obviously going for while their on crit health,unless you are in immediate danger of dying

T

Tyler Gates

Don't let this distract you from the fact that if you or a loved one have been diagnosed with Mesothelioma, you may be entitled to financial compensation

B

Brittany Sokol

Another add to this if you are a shield tank please for the love of god. Help the mercy rez a team mate if they are within a short range of your team. Shielding her while she walks to rez them will make a big difference in a team fight instead of them not being able to be rezzed or even worse (depending on the mercy player) them risking their life to walk into the fire and rez them.

C

Cheri Anne

It is a FPS. You simply can't expect everyone to be looking behind them to watch you. If you need someone to step out for you, say it over comms. They can't always take their eye (and therefore crosshair) off the enemy just to make sure you don't need them. Be vocal.

C

Cheri Anne

You should position yourself better so that you won't be far out of sight of at least someone near the fight. I don't know why you'd ever be so far away that you couldn't at least step around the corner and fly to somebody. Unless you're coming back from spawn.

A

Alaa Yassine

Sorry I'm too busy trying to kill the phara with soldier and missing every bullet

C

Cody Rock

It seems like lower levels mercy players never seem to grasp this. If it's around a building you fly to someone further so you can stop short and go to the main target. Solid post. Too bad only support players flexing are aware of this and do it most of the time.

A

Assaf Vaqnin

I always look around and if I see anyone incidentally going near where I have to go I guardian to them. Setting is on hold instead of toggle so it's easy. If I'm playing a tank I ALWAYS go near injured teammates so the Mercy can guardian to me.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom