Contact advertising [email protected]

Okay so I am building a PC very soon and my start budget is $2000 AUD and I need a...

• Thread starter Blayden Murray-Finnerty
  • Start date
B

Blayden Murray-Finnerty

Okay so I am building a PC very soon and my start budget is $2000 AUD and I need a second monitor new keyboard and mouse could someone throw something good together for me?

P.s I want to be able to run games like destiny, overwatch and more aaa titles.

R

Raj Lawati

whats aud?

C

Claudio Kucelin

Highly Recommend going to cyberpower pc. Building a computer right now is going to be super expensive cause of bitcoin and data mining. Pre builds cant charge you more if it's already installed. That's what I did. I got my sick new ryzen build from them for like 300$ cheaper then it would have been if I built it myself.

W

William Scott

I didn't build mine but it plays everything I need it to, I use it for music making, animation, video editing and recording, everything and it works like a charm for me. And you're under the budget which is always nice if ya wanna give it a looksie.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Darius Pierre Cuffy

Yeah pretty fucked to buy a graphics card now. Give it a few months or buy one pre installed.

M

Michael Clout

Pmd you

A

Alfredo Pabon

If you can pm.me I'll build one tomorrow? I'm just heading to bed. I'll just need to know are you planning on streaming or straight gaming. Do you do coding or not. Are you planning on overclocking or not. Do you plan on trying to max games at highest settings at either 1080p quality or 1440p. Do you play a lot of triple a games or just casual games. With that budget is it including monitors or not. So please pm me or tag me as much as you can because I will most likely forget. Also like someone mentioned earlier PC building is crazy expensive right now. My friend bought some things GS for 200 and now it's like 500 lol it's rediculous. Also ram, gpu, are completely blown up in price.

M

Monir Mrn

2000 AUD or 2000 USD?

Z

Zayne George

My 1080ti PC I built was 2800 but that was before the GPU price rise

A

Ash Zaragoza

gmaes like overwatch can run on potatoes. my 800 aud piece of shit runs it perfectly

S

Sean Patrick Carrigan

Happy tax return day.

G

Gowtham V Sha

I would say i5 8600k + a corsair water cooler, corsair vengeance 8gb ddr4 x 2 (they have rgb if you are into that) asus rog strix z370f. For gpu anything from 1070-1080ti would be fine but i would say 1070ti is not worth it. And psu would depend.. A 650W gold rated psu would be fine. Must come around 2500 usd give or take few hundreds

N

Nate Junkroski

BenQ Zowie monitors are pretty good, not too expensive either

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom