Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Okay, so here's the deal. I have a dedicated private server pre ordered with max...

M

Matt Chesser

Okay, so here's the deal.

I have a dedicated private server pre ordered with max everything, great DDOS protection and 80 players max. I'm looking for experienced players with great ideas to help me plan for it, come up with ideas and helpful hints or even opinions. Either comment below, or if I get enough people I'll start a group message to plan. Looking to make this one of the best ones out there

B

Brandon Ackers

Set gather rate low and harvest health up, as trolls join they pick up 3 stone and leave, little do they know when you get a metal pick and harvest you'll get 100 stone, lol

B

Brandon Ackers

I also held many events but by far the best one we had was dodo capture the flag, I used one of the islands on the island map by stone henge and walled off the whole island, built a base at either end and had a vault in each base with one type of every weapon and limited ammo, armor for 4 players and a 4 battens. Just outside was a 1x1 with 3 walls and the tamed dodo of the opposite side would place it in there. All set up I would fire a firework into the sky to signal to start and then went into spectator mode to make sure no one was cheating, sometimes one game would last for hours,,,, I'm gonna do it again one day

N

Nathan Isbell

80 on at a time? I'm sorry, but the Xbox can't handle that. You'll have to wait for pc hosting.

A

Agamikan Smorequi

If you're planning to be PvP, good luck. If you wish to be a PvE or PvPvE server hosts events: Alpha Boss Battles, Claim The Dino, Boxer Ring, Maze Runs, Dino Hunt, Dino Arena, Trivia etc. It makes it a lot more interesting, and a lot more fun. Brings people together. Also, I would use currency (Berry Bush Seeds), the only thing I wouldn't do is give specific tribes a lot of currency. Specially large tribes - It makes it too easy for them and get's rather boring. I have a lot of experience with many types of servers.If you want anymore tips feel free to ask, I don't mind helping. It's fun. lol Hope this helped.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom