Contact advertising [email protected]

OKAAAYYYY I LITERALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND PEOPLE. I played two comp games just now &...

C

Carol Barajas

OKAAAYYYY I LITERALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND PEOPLE. I played two comp games just now & lost both, I had gold eliminations, objective time, & damage done. BUT I GET MESSAGES FROM PEOPLE SAYING THAT I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING. The other day I joined some of my friends to play & I was the only one in gold (because I have been on the nastiest losing streak) I HAD GOLD ELIMINATIONS, OBJECTIVE TIME & DAMAGE. BUT WE LOST, SO I IMMEDIATELY GOT BLAMED. Then one of the guys sent my friends messages saying how he wouldn't play with me because I brought the team down!???? I've been working really hard to be a super flex player & im pretty decent with at least 2 or 3 characters in each category. So if you want to be friends & just have a chill time HIT ME THE FRICK UP. IDC WHAT YOUR SR IS B/C MINE IS TRASH. IM JUST TRYING TO GET BETTER WITH COOL AS PEOPLE.

L

Lachlan Anthony Kneeboner

Dont work as a solo player
But work on a team
Even if it means that you have to switch to gain more hope to win the match
Suck your pride up and do it

A

Alaa Yassine

Medals are cool and all but they're not everything i'd rather have a 0 medal tracer thats annoying the hell out of enemy supports than a gold medal dva that wasted her ulti.. what i'm trying to say that there's other factors that people might be upset about towards your playstyle, I can't fully judge cause I haven't seen the games and I'm not that high elo to actually give great advice either

A

Andrew Charles Vaillant

OKAAAYYYY I LITERALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND PEOPLE. I played two comp games just now & lost both, I had gold eliminations, objective time, & damage done. BUT I GET MESSAGES FROM PEOPLE SAYING THAT I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING. The other day I joined some of my friends to play & I was the only one in gold (because I have been on the nastiest losing streak) I HAD GOLD ELIMINATIONS, OBJECTIVE TIME & DAMAGE. BUT WE LOST, SO I IMMEDIATELY GOT BLAMED. Then one of the guys sent my friends messages saying how he wouldn't play with me because I brought the team down!???? I've been working really hard to be a super flex player & im pretty decent with at least 2 or 3 characters in each category. So if you want to be friends & just have a chill time HIT ME THE FRICK UP. IDC WHAT YOUR SR IS B/C MINE IS TRASH. IM JUST TRYING TO GET BETTER WITH COOL CHILL PEOPLE WHO DONT FREAK OUT IF THEY LOSE.
*** I PLAY ON XBOX & I REALLY DONT CARE THAT IM ON CONSOLE ITS THE SAME GAME, & I AINT GOT TIME FOR YOU NEGATIVE ASS PEOPLE

L

Lachlan Anthony Kneeboner

Fuck wait is this copy pasta
Have I been jabaited

S

Sora Diamond

Overwatch is a game of context where you can have 4 gold and be the one holding the team back. So it's best just to work as a team like if someone wants to play hanzo play zarya because it works it into the synergy of the team and the combo is monstrous.

T

Toby Carroll

Xbox player as well, I'm chill and happy to help GT: ZeMedicIsHere. Send me a message and I'll be online later today

L

Lin Galini

Will say it once again: remove the golden medals from the game. It's a team effort. The end.

R

Raj Lawati

2 words

E

Emily Canning

Medals dont mean a lot if youre not coordinating with the rest of your team

H

Hannah Marie Pierce

My GT is BritishAussie23

M

Morgan Ouellette

Black AngelBSB

C

Charya Khem

If you run in and see none of your teammates in sight
You’re the problem

A

Amir Syazwi

OKAAAYYYY I LITERALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND PEOPLE. I played two comp games just now & lost both, I had gold eliminations, objective time, & damage done. BUT I GET MESSAGES FROM PEOPLE SAYING THAT I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING. The other day I joined some of my friends to play & I was the only one in gold (because I have been on the nastiest losing streak) I HAD GOLD ELIMINATIONS, OBJECTIVE TIME & DAMAGE. BUT WE LOST, SO I IMMEDIATELY GOT BLAMED. Then one of the guys sent my friends messages saying how he wouldn't play with me because I brought the team down!???? I've been working really hard to be a super flex player & im pretty decent with at least 2 or 3 characters in each category. So if you want to be friends & just have a chill time HIT ME THE FRICK UP. IDC WHAT YOUR SR IS B/C MINE IS TRASH. IM JUST TRYING TO GET BETTER WITH COOL CHILL PEOPLE WHO DONT FREAK OUT IF THEY LOSE.
*** I PLAY ON XBOX & I REALLY DONT CARE THAT IM ON CONSOLE ITS THE SAME GAME, & I AINT GOT TIME FOR YOU NEGATIVE ASS PEOPLE

M

Matt Arnson

Medals are situational, and really only mean something relative to the context they are in. In fact, medals are often a better indicator of what you or your team is doing wrong rather than what you are doing right.

Zenyatta is a good example of this. Having gold damage as Zenyatta is not normal, but there are a variety of reasons you could have this medal. A low damage team comp is one reason, as well as DPS that are simply trash. And on your end of the equation, you might be focusing more on damage and not enough on healing, causing you to "steal" the gold damage medal from DPS you should have been supporting.

Similarly, Zen shouldn't have gold healing unless you drop a sweet Transcendence heal. If you have gold healing prior to that, either your team comp is an issue (no other healers) or the other healer is not very good at it for whatever reason.

And even those aren't absolutes, I'm sure if I sat here long enough I could think of exceptions to the situations I've listed, but those are ones I typically encounter.

Y

Yrel Nito

well if you write "frick" , its probably your fault

G

Geraldine Hughie

I’ll play sometime

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom