Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Ok This Is The Third Time This Month And Not Even Weeks Apart I’ve Trying To Get On My...

J

Joseph Bailey

Ok This Is The Third Time This Month And Not Even Weeks Apart I’ve Trying To Get On My Server Since Last Night And I Just Keep Receiving a message saying “Join Failed” This Also Happen To Me Twice Before But That Have Been Resolved This Time I Cant Even Get In At All Someone Please Help, I’ve Tried Every Method.

R

Riley Calton

Who told you your English because I’m pretty sure you don’t need a capital letter at every word just saying

P

Phil Collins Clarkey

Why Do People Feel The Need To Write Like This? Takes Twice The Time And Makes You Look Uneducated.

K

Kieran J Goodwin

I bet you call them turrents aswell

M

Michelle Klingle Dyker

Following as I am having the same issue and would love actual suggestions rather than crap comments.

C

Carmelo Aleman

Unfortunately that's what you're going to get. It's easier for people to spread negativity then to do something positive thanks to the day and age of the internet and social communication via a keyboard and a safe distance. Now as for your problem I would recommend putting in a support ticket to survive the ark.com letting them know of your problem also posting pictures and your complaint via Twitter to Jat, Jin and Ark. Hopefully that will help you get answers about fixing this problem.

M

Michelle Klingle Dyker

Awesome. I put in a ticket. Hopefully they will fix it.

D

Douglas Cofty

Same here I have also been noticing more frequent disconnects

J

Jason Sumner

Server needs to be reset or there was an update for ark and you didn't restart the server after the update.

R

Richard Gardner

Joseph Bailey quit the game out and then restart the game. Happens to me a lot and this works every time. I’ve started to just log out of the server and quit the game before turning off my Xbox each time I’m done

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom