Contact advertising [email protected]

Ok so I tried to start playing Lucio for the next season. So, I need a reference and...

• Thread starter Muhammad Imam Satria
  • Start date
M

Muhammad Imam Satria

Ok so I tried to start playing Lucio for the next season.
So, I need a reference and watch DSPSTANKY on YouTube.
But I felt like the way he play Lucio, he's not really supporting. He's not really healing, and use the speedboost all the time. He play Lucio like a dps than a support.
But my question is, is that really how to play Lucio?

A

Abhishek Kumar

He's a secondary healer so..

K

Kim Hughes

Speed boost can be pretty important for giving people an edge over the other team. Chasin em down when they're running away or pulling the team away from the danger. Speed boosting an ulting road or soldier etc.. can be pretty effective. Its not all about healing, you don't need to always heal to support your team, especially when you have a competant main healer. If you're on the heal song and u dont need to be cuz ur other healer can deal with it then its a bit of a waste.

R

Raime Newman

He's a utility support with a decent heal when its boosted, but as a Lucio main since season 3 I have found I have the most success as an off DPS.

Boops, and the damage his primary fire can achieve if you're good at it is decent enough to contribute to a teamfight, but in terms of 1v1s you're better off distracting and running away unless you have advantage of HP or a Ledge to boop em off.

Heal is mainly for yourself and generally low HP heroes like standard DPSs, tanks need a Mercy or Ana on em really.

I wouldn't recommend trying to solo heal as Lucio either - if someone else isn't playing healer you should pick someone else.

M

Michael S. Myth

his ult doesn't build fast enough if you just exist and heal lol. plus you can 2 clip people you catch offguard so its pretty useful

D

David Jackson

I would watch rammy if you want to see up To date high level lucio gameplay. Stanky stopped playing, he even said himself the way he plays is the way he enjoys and by far not the best way to play the hero.

Fahzix is also a good one to watch, he’s a t500 support player who commentates his reasons behind his plays all match every match making him a good one to watch to learn, that said he rarely plays lucio.

Both are streamers, not you tubers btw

N

Noman Saleem

Speed isn't a game changer if you below mid gold. It only works in higher ranks ranks your team can utilize that speed advantage to win the fights. But it doesn't matter in lower ranks. Trying to play aggressive will get you killed cause no one will follow up with you.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom