Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Ok so as a clan leader from PS4, completing everything known to destiny thus far and...

T

Tim Grant

Ok so as a clan leader from PS4, completing everything known to destiny thus far and gathering all raid gear etc, I’d rather find an extremely active clan for PC now that it’s out and my teams have moved on or gotten bored. I’m already a 264 hunter (main) and know all the ins and outs of the raid. Looking for a Laid back group who communicate either by the destiny 2 companion app or in game. I’ve already got my weapon loadouts (minus the low power level currently) and exotic armor to switch between fights. Believe me I know what I’m doing and I’m patient to teach or learn with a team, that’s what makes it fun. Any openings please post and let me know. I play with 1-2 rookies who I’m teaching at the moment so bringing them into a clan would be cool too. We’re currently in my PS4 clan because it’s maxed out and we like perks haha. Thanks for reading and happy hunting guardians.

T

Tim Grant

Feel free to add and play

CAPTPLANET#11119

H

Heather Ann

⭐ [KPND] ⭐
• All + clan events
• Semi Casual
• USA | English

DISCORD:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Bungie:

C

Carlos Alberto Martinez

building up the pc side of my clan. We have currently 5-6 active members always looking for more

R

Robert Hampsten

Man, come on over and join my clan. We have a bunch of fun laid back people and we are active. I have 400+ hours in the first destiny and the rest are new to the game but are learning, picking it up fast, and most importantly, having fun doing it. We could use someone with some experience to help get everyone geared out for the raid because we want to do that first thing. We communicate in our discord channel.

D

Donny Pearce

Bullseye11b#1119

D

Darin Ferraro

Tim Grant is like that guy who walks into the job interview with the best resume :)

R

Raphael Rozenberg

My clan is from ps4 level 4 already. Done it all also on ps4. You are more than welcome to join us. Add ravyn#1942. Members are mostly 270+.

M

Mark Ellsworth

We have discord and are raid ready. Check out our #Destiny2 clan!

A

Adam Reed

262 hunter(currently) anyone can add me. I play on NA servers.

Y

Yousif Admon

Not sure where you live but if happen to be in Australia or New Zealand then I'd be to have you in our community and clan ^_^

T

Tim Grant

Thanks for the invites and links everyone. I joined up with KPND with a few buddies. Great clan really really impressed with admins and organization.

C

Cody Gates

I’m just gonna hop on board and throw in I’m also a newish destiny player I never played the first one but I’ve been no lifeing two. I’m looking for a clan to play with because I’m constantly alone and want people to do raids with and stuff. Help me out guys and hook me up with a clan

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom