Contact advertising [email protected]

Ok primochill VUE users. Ita here. I want any tips or info you have going from utopia...

D

David Handwerk

Ok primochill VUE users. Ita here. I want any tips or info you have going from utopia to the sterling silver gonna flush it out really well with just more distilled water but i dont see the need to run reboot. Any suggestions would be awesome.

R

Riley Bruff

I’ve heard nothing but nightmare stories about this stuff, good luck.

A

Alex Wroblewski

I wouldn't use it, it's only meant for shows. You'll replace it in 2 weeks.

J

Jacob Glueck

If you keep the bubblegum or spectrum cycle going then stay clear

N

Neil Welch

We've got 2 machines running it right now. It cleaned the living hell out of my system, stripping the dye from previous fluid out of my PETG tubing and making it clear again. As others have said it's a show fluid so it's not the best for longevity but Primochill says as long as you don't run your pump at full speed, don't run your system more than 8 hours at a time, and change the fluid out after 6 months you will be all good.

Hopefully none of your components are aluminum - as that will really mess the fluid up.

Don't mix this with anything else, run it on its own and it will be just fine.

You probably won't have to do much flushing at all. The fluid is abrasive enough to clean it out but opaque enough to not show grime in the fluid.

B

Ben Small

Mint setup

D

Drew Leonard

i never ran reboot in mine even though i bought it. i was being lazy.

D

David Handwerk

Ok thabks for scaring me giys. I do currently have my pump going at fullspeed but its a big loop so it takes power

D

David Handwerk

2 rads. GPU CPU. Rez

D

David Handwerk

How to check current pump speed in bios? Im not home yet but if someone knows off hand id be greatful

C

Carl Cabrera

This question is off topic to what you're asking for... but how useful is that vertical monitor on the right? My 27" BenQ can rotate that way but I don't use it that way. I've been considering doing it but I'm not sure how much useful it would be

D

David Handwerk

D

David Handwerk

Ok. That was rough. Draing my loop is a bitch and a half then flushed it with distilled for half a gallon then completely drained (good enough) again.

D

David Handwerk

Added the vue. So far just bleeding. Slight foamage at the top but think just because of the bleeding

D

David Handwerk

D

David Handwerk

This loop takes awhile to blees about 16 hours total last time for the CPU block cause its a mini peak within the loop so. Yeah. Temps stable about to run cinebench

D

David Handwerk

H

Henry Morrow

I’m gonna do nervous when I do my first liquid cooled pc. How much does th liquid cooled parts usually cost, like do they come in sets?

C

Clement PanPan

Some vinegar and lemon acid water

C

Clement PanPan

Mine worked perfectly so far btw

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom