Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Ok. My scenario. If you can offer any input please let me know, because I'm about fed...

M

Michael Alan Bayer

Ok. My scenario. If you can offer any input please let me know, because I'm about fed up. Since the arberation update everyone (for those I talked to before and told my wife didn't have an issue, yes she does. Just wasn't playing enough) in my server is crashing back to the Xbox dashboard. Doesn't matter if we are near turrets, on dinos, or seemingly anything notacible. Nitrado told me it's not on them, but on wildcard. Wildcard won't get back to me at all. No one has officially publicly admitted there is an issue. Going to post a rundown of my server. Please comment and let me know if you have had similar issues or even if you have not, since they obviously have no care to figure it out. Xbox one private server. Nitrado. 10 slots. Miami server. Ragnarok map. Pve. Semi boosted but nothing too obnoxious. Not using expert settings, just the app. Any other questions or ideas feel free to ask. It's made the game unplayable for us and I'm getting burnt out quick hunting for answers

B

Blake Perez

If no one has been able to play really, reload your server from a previous update.

B

Blake Perez

You can also suggest to everyone to do a hard reset on their xboxs to check for any new updates. Confirm by accessing your nitrado account via a web browser that your server was last updated on dec. 16.

J

Jordan Vaughan

Listen to Blake Perez he knows what he is talking about. Walked me through getting mine back up last night.

A

Andrew Taggart

Mines done this it was sorted by unticking the turret restriction box

A

Amber Clark

Gavin Manson would this help any? I've heard of a lot of DCing on Aberration.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom