Contact advertising [email protected]

Ok guys I need your help. So recently I started experience terrible lag. It shows that...

A

Arina Grebneva

Ok guys I need your help. So recently I started experience terrible lag. It shows that FPS and ping are stable, however whenever I play widow or McCree, especially widow, firstly I started seeing lots of double shots instead 1 shot and whenever I see someone moving it looks like he mini-freezes and teleports. Or another example whenever I press left click on mouse while scoped it won’t shoot at all? What’s going on? My internet is same as it always be and I updated drivers and stuff. Heeelp

E

Enrique Sandoval

Try to see is vsync is turned on in your video options. If it's not then turn it on and if it is then turn off. Then test

M

Mike Parker

Check your task manager to see if something is eating up disk space. Had a similar issue that I fixed the other day.

M

Musfik Mahmud

Ever heard of haste?

D

Devin Roopnarain

The double shot lag is even an issue on consoles....it happens quite frequently and there really hasn't been any type of patch for it.

M

Micah Cleveland

Are you running on Ethernet or Wi-fi? If wi-fi then that's probably your problem. Anything can cause the wifi to temporarily dip and the double-shot bug is most common with wi-fi connections

J

Justin Alicea

if your having a hard time, i suggest buying an ethernet AC adapter, they arent that expensive and easy to install

R

Rohan Prattipati

prolly you have an unstable router with signal drops for a second at a time

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom