Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Of course I'm assuming something with be effed up, based on their wonderfully flawless...

• Thread starter Thomas Floyd Castillo
  • Start date
T

Thomas Floyd Castillo

Of course I'm assuming something with be effed up, based on their wonderfully flawless track record of effing up each and every update. Lmfao!

A

Alexandra Dembie

Wildcard doesn't have control over when updates are approved by Microsoft.

T

Thomas Floyd Castillo

They do, is in by when they submit it for cert. They know am estimated time of when it will come out

A

Alexandra Dembie

Exactly, they don't pick a time, they get an estimated time. (which they did inform people of btw) ‍♀

J

Justin Swiatkowski

This has been in cert for over a week hasn’t it?

C

Chewy Fitz

Y’all seriously need to stop crying and complaining

A

Adam Daniel

D

Dan Collins

i agree, they need ms to release them on a monday.

T

T.j. Sickles

Ha haha haha. Ill tell you what. Make your own game. Submit it to microsoft. And see how long it takes for them to get back to you. Guarantee you wont like the outcome.

T

Thomas O'Neill

yep the official hc server i play on was offline for more than 7 hours, so much for "15 minutes"

T

Tom Hall

You all bitch and cry when you don't get the update, and you bitch and cry when you do get the update..

B

Bryce Haryu

Eventually, they're going to throw the middle finger right back and just completely stop supporting the game. No servers, updates, nothing. Keep it up.

J

Jesse Kiernan

why dont they, ya know finish update for friday, then instead of making it live, they test it on test servers over the weekend and release monday.

J

Joe Pettibone

I have to agree they always do that plus they need to quit adding on and fix the current issues

A

Andrew Gil

Some of you say they have no control, but why is it no other game has that problem

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom