Contact advertising [email protected]

Nobody knows how to focus the turret, the bastion, or how not to feed the bubble. And...

T

Tasha Skiles

Nobody knows how to focus the turret, the bastion, or how not to feed the bubble. And then wonder why they're stuck in bronze/silver. Obviously if I am telling you over the mic to kill the damn turret(s), that doesn't mean sit next to the turret and let it eat you. If you see a bastion or you if someone says "there's a bastion, likely mercy boosted and pocketed, it doesn't mean run to your death screaming and flailing your arms. If there's a zarya that doesn't mean try to shoot through her bubbles. I swear at least 80% of matches I lose is because my entire team gets the derp and does exactly these things. The other 20% being lack of communication, lack of grouping, people afk, leavers and throwers, bad team comp and just plain crap players. Please for the love of blizzard.... Even of you don't play a character know how they work so you can kill them.

M

Michael Bivens

Tldr; another rant post

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

I shoot at Zarya bubbles all the time lol

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

It's easy to point and blame but at the end of the day nothing will change unless you make it

R

Rebecca Ann Jones

I mean you do none of these things (assuming) yet your obv still
Bronze/silver/gold so what's your excuse besides "hurrdurr my team mates bring me down"

Y

Yvanne Marcellana

always communicate with team (voice chat), kindly suggest the strats. Obviously there would be times where your team communication is good but if you really want them to listen, you could always ask ppl here on social media to team up with you.

G

Gavin Koo

Hanzo is amazing VS bastion and torbs turrets

A

Ashley Demyan

Are you playing heroes that can counter turrets well, or expecting your team to fill in and do that? Ex: mccree. Easily kill symm turrets, torb turrets, and get dmg in on bastion from a distance. Junkrat doesn't really do that for you as easily.

R

Ryan Kent

Honestly, zaryas bubble dosent take much to break it. In the grand scheme of things sometimes it is better to break the bubble when she may be out of position to easily eliminate one of the enemy tanks than to panic and refust to shoot it allowing her to do whatever she wants.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom