Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Nintendo UK posted a video and was showing off some footage of games coming out. I got...

D

Dillan Crumpton

Nintendo UK posted a video and was showing off some footage of games coming out. I got a screenshot of the NBA 2k18 gameplay and the graphics look great.
(Before you comment, obviously it won't be exactly like other versions, I'm just hoping the gameplay is just as good.)

Link:

V

Vicente El Fantasma Amigable

Cant wait for fifa 18

D

Dillan Crumpton

I can't wait for NBA 2k18 and dbz xenoverse 2

V

Vicente El Fantasma Amigable

And the Pokemon game coming out hope is an rpg

J

Jay Ybarra

Link?

J

Joe DiMartino

This is an old video. The non Nintendo games were simulated pics/vids. 2K will look good but it will not look that good. As good as it will look, it will not be near PS4 / Xbox quality.

A

Andrew K Hosaka

I'd love to play this but pokken and Mario odyssey will be fighting for my attention

L

LeoVutton Ballard

what about the shorts tho? if they are stiff like all of the previous nintendo bball games im gonna be dissapointed lol

S

Shansai Hawk

I'm gonna get NBA 2k for switch and PS4. Same with WWE 2K.

H

Henry Eugene

I really want to see how they pull this game off.... this game will decide if we switch owners will see sports games in the future...not fifi

I

Isimi Kehinde

Lol it looks really good, is it going to look as good as the Xbox one and ps4 (graphics wise) but does it really need to though

A

Angel EK Ayala

idk looks garb... or its just the camera. got better pics of gameplay?.

J

Jeff Foley

I just want animal crossing

V

Victor Hu

Exactly like ps4 and xbox one? Wow you sure have amazing eyesight.

D

David Smith

I'm sure it will be very close to x box one.

D

Davz Alunan

Any news as to when is the physical copy coming out for the switch?

J

Joshua Jaz Rodriguez

Kevin

M

Marc Re Percussion

Looks sweet

P

Paul Vaughn Jones

I cant imagine the file size being huge for this i really think its funny people think the switch will have issues running a sports game. It runs zelda at 720 undocked and the world is huge with massive amounts of different things around every corner but people think the switch can't load a basket ball court?

J

Jonathan Ländell

wow nice

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom