Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Ninendo NX is the Nintendo Switch, Microsoft has Xbox One X, and Sony's PS4 has...

B

Bradley Floyd

Ninendo NX is the Nintendo Switch, Microsoft has Xbox One X, and Sony's PS4 has reached it's 5th lifecycle. What are you planning, Sony?

R

Ryan Butler

PS4 pro?

J

J.D. Hall

They have the pro...Im not sure i understand this post

R

Robert Pompa

Concern for what?

M

Marc Re Percussion

Sony swap incoming lol

M

Matti Moilanen

Wait what? wut? PS4 SLIM+PRO. Though they should support the regular PS4 too, I have it.

M

Matthew Lee Sicilio

PS5 duh

J

Josh Brown

I've heard rumors that the PS5 is a thing, and Sony patented a Switch-like handheld.

K

Kesha Rosencrans

It's not like Sony is ever remotely discreet about copying Nintendo. PlayStation move was literally Wiimotes with ping pong balls taped to the end.

I'm sure Sony will try to move on portables. Between Switch and Microsoft cross play, they will try something.

M

Muhamad Syamri Rozari

I wonder why we havent seen xbox handheld though? I love to try it

E

Edwin Jardeleza Jr.

Ps5 is already in the works.

S

Spencer Miller

I’m sure they’ll just do a ps5 with native 4K. I don’t think they’ll do anything with the handheld market again.

J

J.D. Hall

Ps5 and new xbox are in development already

D

Derek Simmons

Well if you're talking about the X Theme, they already did a PSX

A

Anders Salvesen

And Xbox is in it's 3rd cycle. Nintendo in it's 7th and PlayStation in it's 4th

K

Kevin A Kurz

Already has a psx they started it

L

Lanie Sjödin

Introducing: PlayStation NeXt.

M

Mark Nalon

Sony is making a 3rd person shooter with its mascots. Just kidding. It's what I want though

N

Nathan Bisbo

hint it's not a psx because that is a thing it's a ps2 with the ps3 interface

M

Maziar Vahdat Behrouti

I think sony is in a very difficult situation. If they say, hey nintendo is right thats the future of homeconsoles to be hybrid, they will be scared go that way because they lost in the handheld market to nintendo. If they say ok we go on like ps4 it could break their neck if the users say, hey the developers dont get more graphics anymore and the switch is getting more and more support.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom