Contact advertising [email protected]

News flash: everyone+you are is responsible for your/their rank and its the effort you...

B

Bruhin Christian

News flash: everyone+you are is responsible for your/their rank and its the effort you put as team in a game that wins or loses it

A

Andre Uva

That's neat

B

Bruhin Christian

well its true... by simple logic.

case 1 noone inputs anything you lose.
case 2 you play and fight and the better one wins
case 3 you work togheter to win

case 2+3 have maijors influences on your winrate

case 1 is for show what the worst case is.

B

Bruhin Christian

also i dislike this you are responsible yourself in a team game

B

Bruhin Christian

i mean if its 1v1 beat em up okay... but god if i find this guy who playes him and his team. i would consider him a god. for the rest its you and your teammates

A

Andre Uva

Well if I try my hardest and try to team play, yet I still lose, what happened?

B

Bruhin Christian

the way you synergized, communicated and let a strategy for the game was outplayed by the enemy team?

A

Andre Uva

If it is, what do you blame? Especially if your team isn't doing there job?

J

Jared K. Lees

Law of numbers only common denominator is you but hey maths hard

C

Cal Nabokov

Most people are losers though, tbh, so they'll blame other people for their failures. It's what people do, it's not exclusive to Overwatch, that mindset seeps into life as well.

B

Bruhin Christian

also ya sometimes the enemy is stronger, but thats not 100% the case...

B

Benson Flanagan

tbh if you do end up on a bad team. its not necessarily your fault, but what is your fault is not attempting to motivate your team and give them constructive criticism

B

Bruhin Christian

teams are random amd it takes personality to bond with all humans...

B

Bruhin Christian

but if you cant go for intel ligent plays there is always the chance to just blame the community... all i hear is you blaming yourself

M

Mihai Lupascu

You should always focus more on your game and your gameplay than on your teammates's mistakes. You will win more games if you aren't salty and just try your best in every game.

J

James Solis

I've played enough comp to know that your chances of winning depend on how responsive your teammates are. You can try to motivate and communicate all you want, but it does nothing if only 3 people are in the voice chat, and they don't talk, if no one responds except with insults, and at least 75% of all players in lower ranks (elo hell) are DPS mains that refuse to switch when its 5 dps 1 tank or healer

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom