Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 New tribe recruiting! :D, PvP official also noob friendly, in need of grinders,...

K

Krista Gulledge

New tribe recruiting! :D, PvP official also noob friendly, in need of grinders, breeders ppl familiar with pvp, we are all 60+ lvl in metal base, super friendly we aren't uptight about playing freely you can do what you want and tame whatever you want we just ask that necessities are done too ^_^, also looking to expand as well as living by an ice cave, not really to far from world scar in Ragnarok sever (wyverns which mean eggs and that means baby raises for you own wyvern if you would like) :3 most of the server is peaceful, we do have good allies and a good green house set up real Facebook account required due to insiding, we are only 2 active right now but do have others that are sleeping not sure when they will return so we like to have you with us :3

B

Beau Renouf

I'm thinking of changing servers. Been playing solo since launch and getting no where. A person talked more into making an allaince but when I logged off the shit took everything lol.

S

Shaun Keaton

I'm down pm me

K

Krista Gulledge

I posted for the leader and I just let him know he's gotta be off to bed he just got off work and hasn't been to sleep yet so he will get back to you after he gets up

A

Austen Kegley

I'm solo looking for a tribe 2

M

Michael Green

Love the advertisement lol

D

Darrin Spragg

I’m game..exp guy..love breeding can grind....don’t have an official guy after I lost him..

K

Krista Gulledge

He will definitely get back to you guys he will see your names on the post and shoot you messages after he wakes up ^.^

M

Moe Pal

Careful not to get insides but good luck in your search

W

William Gilbert

We are recovering from server wipe don't reall have anything to inside :.D

M

Moe Pal

Well people like to do it just to popcorn shit and fucking with anything you have

K

Kyle Knox-Crichton

hey sounds great would love to join, is it eu or na server?

T

Trent Atkinson

Krista Gulledge just PM me about joining us, we also play on rag. We have a very strong server, if you only have 2 actives then recruiting on top of that will only get you so far ;) PM me, don't get insided on here, these kids are hardcore lil spies

D

David Biel

Would love to join, but had my character erased - dammit.

G

George Alm

I'd love to join been looking for a good pvp tribe

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom