Contact advertising [email protected]

PC New player and I'm loving it but I'm having a problem. After getting out the tutorial...

B

Brandon Jones

New player and I'm loving it but I'm having a problem. After getting out the tutorial my frames are like 40-50FPS I can even drop as low as 30FPS. I was gettinh a solid 60FPS before that. I have a 1080ti and i7 5930k 16GB DDR4 RAM. Been maxing the game at 4K with motion blur and depth of field off. Is there a memory leak?

V

Vinhh Trần

Are your drivers updated? It happened to me once

A

Andrew Mahaney

Well, at 4k max settings, 40-50 is about what id expect. Mind u i only have a 1070, but with max settings in 1440p i get like 90-100. Even tho the 1080ti reks the 1070, 4k is far, far more demanding

A

Andrew Mahaney

I think the tutorial is just really well optimized, since its ONLY you the game doesnt have to worry about loading other players or large environments

R

Ryan Martins

I'm running it maxed out at 1440 with sli 980's 100-120fps no issues... yet

K

Kevin Gong

how about turning anti aliasing off, if u have it on. at 4K u dont need anti aliasing at all cuz of pixel density

R

Roberto Naldi

Latest Nvidia drivers got me a 20 FPS loss on my GTX1070@1440p, I read somewhere that may be related to an attempt to fix vulnerabilities.

J

Jose Ramos

yeah i was having issues and i went back on my nvidia driver it works fine again

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom