Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One New Nitrado Ragnarok Server I am tired of switching server to server because of admin...

D

Duke Ashley

New Nitrado Ragnarok Server

I am tired of switching server to server because of admin abuse, server wipes, servers going offline, ETC so I created mine own server and I’m looking for people to join.

This server has max weight and oxygen, stamina and fortitude only require a few levels put in, but other stats are near official as to not have over powered players.

Dinos are also max weight with slight boosts to health, melee, and stamina

Stone pick up is 28 and metal harvesting is boosted to allow players to build anywhere and not have to compete over the few good metal spawns on the map.

There are no starters or admins and the only rule I have is no grieving people.

Drops are also boosted, this is a PVP server and resources like metal will be easy to get so I want the raiding to be about getting good BP’s and gear from other players.

I will be open for suggestions from people who play on this server. This doesn’t not mean I will enact it, but this is my first server and don’t know everything.

The server name is iceman9194 pvp boosted if you wanna join.

My GT is also iceman9194

W

Wayum DeRosia

Finally! A server I can settle down, raise some dodos, and grow old on. Thank you for this post, sir. I'll be sure to move my family, and slightly mental challenged puppy Luke Ashley with me!

D

Duke Ashley

Until WC fixes server issues you will have to do the offline trick to join.

D

Duke Ashley

Hahahahaha

D

Duke Ashley

Bring gruppy khan with you too

W

Wayum DeRosia

Will do!

L

Luke Ashley

Ya know Wayum DeRosia the reason I suffer from mental issues is because you stick me in your bullet making sweat shop for weeks at a time just inhaling all those toxic gun powder

L

Luke Ashley

Fumes

W

Wayum DeRosia

*smacks* I dont hear bullets being made!!

L

Luke Ashley

And now I have just one good eye to work with so you get half the bullets...I hope your happy!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom