Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Need some input. A good buddy of mine told me that this is not a good charger to get...

R

Roman Austin

Need some input. A good buddy of mine told me that this is not a good charger to get because it can cause bricking of the switch and everything. The only thing I found from nyko that was bad was their docking kit charger. Not this one. Some feed back please! Also haven't used it yet since I have a fear with doing this now before I find out.

W

Wyndham Barros

every Nyko accessory I bought that involves power or battery broke down in less than two months. They just suck in that area.

R

Ryan Murray

I haven't bought anything from Nyko since the gamecube Era when all of their controllers were terrible.

L

Luke Lovelock

Ive heard about the bricking. Just buy another dock.

R

Roman Austin

Well I have nyko charger station for my ps4 controllers and they work fine. Had them for over a year now.

D

Devon Tolan

This fried my Switch. Fun stuff man

R

Rob Norris

Trash.

M

Max Spielberg

An original Nintendo charger is the same price

J

Josh Brown

Heard from other people in this group that Nyko chargers have fried their Switch. You really shouldn't use anything except the dock.

S

Steve Snow

These are being pulled from a GameStop due to consumer response

R

Roman Austin

Thanks for everyone's feedback. I will look into it a little more before deciding to use it or not. I don't want another original dock station. Trying to find one that is open in the front so I don't put any more scratches on the screen than is already there from the dock.

G

Gav Richardson

I'm obsessed with only official power supplies on any of my electronics. Not worth the risk dude.

A

Angela Goodall

Why risk it? Especially since we don’t have a way to backup our saves.

J

Joseph Loveland

Also pre 5.0.0

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom