Contact advertising [email protected]

Need some help: started up FH3 today as I do everyday but it’s started from the...

J

Jack George

Need some help: started up FH3 today as I do everyday but it’s started from the beginning at level 1 again I was level 320+ with over 10 million credits is there anyway to get that save back or is it gone for good?

B

Bryan Gomez

A

Austin Leach

That’s what happened to me but turn 10 never got back to me and I lost everything but it gave me all the forzathon stuff that I won and that’s it

B

Bailey Taylor

Same with me haha i was over level 400 with heaps of good shit and my xbox shat itself when i got a new xbox failed to load from the cloud

J

Jesse Duckham

They didn’t give me shit......just a we will look into it......still waiting for a response

A

Andrew Baxwar Ettinger

did yall use glitches or hacks lol

R

Ricky Redman

Stuart Lee

S

Stuart Lee

Happened to meet too. Level 700 122 mill all gone

L

Lee Haslam

Same with me, level 400, £20m credits and 85% complete. Not been back on it for three weeks since it happened, cba.

A

Adrian Lowe

I had the same shit so started again

N

Noah Hartsfield

You might be signed in on a different profile

L

Leon Hamman

If it fails to load your saved game from the cloud and you start a fresh game from scratch, it will override your initial save and...all gone..

S

Stuart Lee

On my profile it still says that I am 48% complete with all achievements that I got. But when I go into the game it started me from the beginning???

J

Jack George

Hoping I get an email back

S

Stuart Lee

I got one too lol

T

Tylere Mayhew

Thats fabulous NOS to you Microsoft. tsss, nitro glitter.

B

Brandon Parks

I'm level 451 and i don't go online simply because of this..
I noticed Microsoft went to shit after i bought the xbox one .. updates every five minutes and can't even keep your save data. I lost captures as well simply for installing an update

N

Nathan Barratt

happening alot i lost everythin and had to start from begining but when i loaded i got all previous forzathon gifts ( cars money and xp ) put me back to lvl 186 with all my HE cars and over 8 million

O

Olaf Onuprejczyk

Same thing happened to me but in FH2

D

Danny Lira

Same thing happened two days ago. Honestly I don't know how to feel about it. I haven't played since and its why I'm selling my wheel setup lol.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom