Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Need server admin must be 18+ no friends can play the server around 30 ppl a day play...

E

Eric Manage

Need server admin must be 18+ no friends can play the server around 30 ppl a day play admin must be pve

A

Ammy Hill

be prepared for 900 messages dude lol, make sure they have experience.

E

Eric Manage

Lol yea i got a mess of messages and i am trust me i dont tolerate any admin abuse of any kind and my players will snitch on them and then they will be removed

A

Ammy Hill

good I'm glad you have a game plan, I've hosted and admin on a few so I know finding good admins is a bitch.

E

Eric Manage

Lol it actually makes me die a little but being the only admin with like 30 people sucks too

A

Ammy Hill

I completely agree dude

T

Tyler Foster

Is the server pve or pvp? I dont wanna be admin i just wanna play on the server

J

Joe Allen

Hello everyone! I just wanted to give the opportunity a few people to join my ⚫PvE⚫ server, I just want to go ahead and let everyone know this is an 18+ only server so I apologize in advance for those younger.

My current rates are as shown.

Takes place currently on The Center but if it crashes we will be going to the island. (Trying to figure what is most stable between The Island or The Center).

Xp 3.0
Taming 2.8
Dino Harvest 3.2
Harvest 3.0
Egg lay interval 4.6
Hatch speed 3.4
Mature speed 3.4
Cuddle 1.0
Crop growth speed 6.0
Crop decay 1.0

Before I can allow you to join I need the following.

In game name/Tribe name/Gamertag

If your interested then please leave me a private message with a short description of your play style and what you enjoy doing with your time on Ark.

E

Eric Manage

Server pvp

Z

Zack Nead

Server gt?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom