Contact advertising [email protected]

name one time Symmetra is useful. Since Moira's release, ive yet to see one worth a damn.

N

Nathan Storey

name one time Symmetra is useful. Since Moira's release, ive yet to see one worth a damn.

A

Aidan Willis

Mopping up anyone below plat because they panic and can’t aim

M

Matthew Edward Johnson

Ha, every single payload and point defense map?

A teleport pad is almost as useful as multiple res’ used to be

Her beam and turrets are monstrous

M

Melanie Cook

TP is crucial in 2CP and payload maps in defending first point and turrets can show if people are flanking down a path that's out of sight, turrets when grouped do a fuckton of damage and her primary weapon is actually useful af at getting low-health heroes off point (Not a sym main, just not a little bitch that can't kill her)

C

Chris Gruver

I kicked ass with her this morning in a masters game against a moira. Her turrets aren't the only part of her kit. Beam and TP are crucial in games against strong genjis, dva and other squishy divers. Plus you ecpect them to look for TP, so have a couple people ambush that pesky diver. Her turrets are just a small tool.

T

TJ Hubert

Teleporters always nice to have around

N

Nathan Storey

my beef is that she takes the spot of a more worth while character.. you either lose a tank or a dps for someone who gets shut down 50% of the time. if you swap her out for a healer, then you dont want to win a competitive match lol. its just down right unoptimal.

D

Darius Tywon Warner

This dude not lying, havent seen Symmetra yet

A

Ashlyn Wong

In 5v6 she’s sorta my trump card. Never lost a 5v6 with her.

B

Brent Hazelton

Tele to point A,
when winston does not want to play~

R

Robby Dayton

Sym is always good as long as you know how to use her. I've won alot of comp games this season with a friendly sym and enemy Moira. It's how you play not who you play.

K

Katerina Schurek

As a symmetra main, she can still be useful, but Moira has made everything ALOT more difficult, for sure. Before I just had to worry about Winston, but at least I knew if he was there and could attack him since he had to be near. Moira can destroy them from a distance....

A

Allen Haehle

Any 2cp first point. And sometimes hyprid first defence

T

Tony Dean

She has the highest win percentage last time I looked...

M

Melanie Ouellette

When you're doing a no limits match and you're on the defending side, 6 Symmetras get pretty chaotic and either a pain to deal with (if you're on the enemy team) or a lot of fun (if you are part of the full sym team)

A

Aubrie Imperia

In my heart uwu

M

Maria Kadaj

One time on PS4 competitive mode
We where in a serious Battle on junkerTown it was 4 to 3
And there was a Mercy player being a Troll not reviving people not using her Ultimate
So I was Symmetra and put a hidden Teleport for everyone
And I was on a mic.
Everyone THANK ME for helping them win that the person was on the mic pissed as mercy just wanted to fuck with us
#SymmetraMain #HelpLives

S

Summer Smith

I'm a Symmetra main with an average of 40+ kills, so..

A

Alice Malice

adding the art credit, just because holy shit this is beautiful!
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

T

Taelyr Parhms

She was useful yesterday when I met her

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom