Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Myself and a couple friends are looking for a pvp friendly server to play on. Some...

K

Kris Gordon

Myself and a couple friends are looking for a pvp friendly server to play on. Some boosted stats. Nothing crazy. Just tired of getting wiped every time we are not online. Don’t want to play a pve server due to the fact there are just bases all over the place and gives you zero space to build. Let me know if you have a server. Looking for rag or new ab map.

M

Miles G. Hillam

Hey man, long time no see. I admin a cluster of pvp servers if you’d like to join it. We have rag, Abe, and the island

M

Miles G. Hillam

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Rachel Elizabeth

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A PERFECTLY BALANCED ABBERATION SERVER?!

We now offer an ABBERATION SERVER that has the EXACT same stats as our ragnarok.

⚔ARK - POiSE PVP 24/7 - RAG/CENTER/ABBERATION⚔

If you're sick of overboosted servers with admins that don't give a DAMN about their people; then join us at POiSE PVP 24/7 because you won't be disappointed!

-NO RULES
❗-NO ADMIN INTERFERANCE
-BOOSTED DROPS
❌-8.5x XP, HARVESTING, MATURING
-10x BREEDING, MATING, HATCHING
-12x TAMING
-FUN EVENTS FOR EVERYONE (SHOP, ARENAS, NEW MAZE, RAIDABLE BASES PUT UP BY ADMINS WITH AMAZING LOOT, CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAYS)
-OFFLINE RAIDING ALLOWED (NO RAIDING TRIBES WITH LITTLE TO NO DEFENSE)
- IF YOURE A SINGLE PLAYER AND ARE WORRIED YOULL GET WIPED WHILE BUILDING, please message myself or BLaZE (MOB ICRaSH) personally. (Single players or tribes of two only)

Were very open to new ideas for people that are apart of our fun server!!
It definitely won't hurt to give it a try! If you have ANY questions just send me a personal message or ask in the comments.. ☺☺
I look forward to hearing from you all!

Add earthlingRach for an invite OR server name under 'unofficial pc sessions' is 'POiSE'

ADMIN GAMERTAGS
Earthlingrach
MOB ICRaSH

M

Matthew Alan Perrell

Game of Ark (GOT Server)
Map: Ragnarok Primitive Plus
Hosted by Nitrado
Facebook Page:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Stats:
Gather: 4
Taming: 6
XP: 2
Maturation: 6
Mating: 0.2
Egg Hatch: 20

Starter Packs
Choice of Lvl 100 Argy or Equus along with Metal Tools: Axe, Pick, Sickle,and Pike

Come join a new Nitrado-Hosted Xbox One server based off the hit television series Game Of Thrones! Build your kingdom and conquer Westeros in the PVP events! Raise an army and attack Kings Landing during raid events! Head to Kings Landing to buy and sell items at the marketplace! Or come join a tournament! Kings Landing is an admin PVE area that will consist of raid event, tournaments, and siege attacks! No admin abuse, the only admin commands we use is for starter packs (Argy or Equus) and to build Kings Landing!

R

Rick Reed

Hello, Welcome to Omega Raganrok a pvp server that keeps most stats slightly boosted to make it feel like a offcial server.
•No admin abuse we play like you! Starting from the bottom and enjoying the grind! Friendly admins!
•We have a 48 hour white flag rule for fresh spwans.
•No Starter packs!
•We are open for ideas and discussions for stat changes but know we will decline if we think it won'tbe good for our server.
•Only a 10 slot Pc rented server if it grows we will up the slots.
☆If interested message admin Rick or Admin Cesar for server password.

☆Stats bosted listed below:
Xp multiplier: 3.0
Taming: 4.0
Harvest:4.0
Mating time: .020
Egg hatch: 60
Crop growth: 3.0
Baby mature: 50
Baby cuddle interval: .02
Baby cuddle grace period: 20
Dino add level weight stat: 2.5
Player add level weight stat: 2.0
Player add level crafting speed: 2.5
Player add level fortitude: 3.0

L

Laiken Brown

ArkRevamped is the server. Ark Revamped is the fb page, message it for password

J

Juan M Duran III

Server name: Ark EVOLUTION PVP 3x boosted. Seach "evolution" and it will show up. Xb1 nitrado server on ragnarok.

3x XP, TAMING AND HARVEST.

Reduced player water and food drain

Increased spoil time

Breeding reduced by 75%

Welcome center at vikings bay cove.

Survival shelter in the south.

Player weight slightly increased.

Starter packs!

Balanced various settings for a better player experience. Events and challenges as population grows. Stadium in near future. This server is adult run. Admins are here to help keep server running smooth and take care of starter packs. The admins will not interfere with other tribe issues. We have a growing community and looking to expand. We will be opening an aberration cluster aswell! NO RULES

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom