Contact advertising [email protected]

My opinion on ptr changes of Mercy(don't wanna start a war), she had almost 100% pick...

N

Noman Saleem

My opinion on ptr changes of Mercy(don't wanna start a war), she had almost 100% pick rate.A res ability in a competitive fps game is already a stupid thing and giving it a instant refresh and a 10 second cool down was most stupid thing. People should focus on staying alive and winning the fights rather than relying on rez to win the fights. It takes the hard work of attacking team away when they are pushing into a choke.

M

Matten Cobbler

so what im hearing is you should just play mercy and take advantage of it rather then bitching

J

Jonathan Martin

The people celebrating the nerf will be the first to complain when they don't get rezzed as a tank and the DPS does, even when she activates Valkyrie

M

Matt Moe

God forbid people kill the mercy

S

Shannon Fellows

She had a 100% pick rate because barely anyone wants to play healer and majority of people can only solo heal with mercy

A

Austin Hood

Takes the hard work away? That's the point of the game, to make the other teams hard work not pay off

J

Jonathan Cuevas

Blizzard is going to drive this game to the ground.

A

Andre Uva

Wait...I thought it was a 30 second cooldown wasn't it?

I

Ian Christian

Seems like Overwatch devs doesn't allow fun anymore the nerf is fair tho imo but takes a lot of fun out of the game

M

Matthew Johnson

A

Albert Valle

It was about damn time. Now every other support becomes slightly more relevant.

Valkyrie was too powerful. Good luck killing her.

Y

Yasser Gameel

True

C

Charlie Demos

I can see your point the Rez is definitely still a shock To me but now Mercy becomes Top Priority to take out every time. Changing her up this way definitely Has made me a better sniper (WM main) and has expanded my awareness of the map even more. Where would I just pick off and re position in the past it's a totally different ball game now multi tasking wise. What a thrill to head shot someone then wait have her swoop in rez and then snipe them both *insert evil maniacal laughter* try to think of it as a fun new challenge to make you an even better player. A really skilled player doesn't even rely on the healer to be baby them let alone relying on a constant Rez. IMHO

R

Rob Hodges

Res doesnt automatically mean a good thing. There are bad resses and the ressed teamates is sometimes killed asao.

K

Keenan Hubbard

How is her rez more powerful now!? She has half the ability to rez but people still say her rezzing is op. And then when bliz takes her rez away altogether y'all will bitch because "her ult is too stong" or some other shit lol

J

Jay Ajlal Jalil

She needed a nerf. No character should be an absolute must pick as a win condition and at the current state of the meta, thats what Mercy is. Fun as shit. But still needed a nerf

H

Hannah Valo

If people are complaining about the old valkary rezes then they should practice more on their aim. With rez or without it mercy is super squishy and can be killed super easily especially when you know she's about to rez. Complaining about her only means that you need to get gud and kill her before she rezes.

G

Giro Viva

Mercy needs this change or a change of this magnitude because in her actual state, she is unhealty for the game. People i so used to play with a Mercy that they don't know how to play other comp. Anymore. And it doesn't surprise me, she is so good Right now...

M

Matt Taylor

Yeah Rez or anything like Rez in a FPS is stupid as hell and really really has no place that’s not even an argument that’s just a fact

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom