Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch My next big game to buy. Im also gonna get Sonic Mania later but i gotta gear up for...

E

Emmanuel White

My next big game to buy. Im also gonna get Sonic Mania later but i gotta gear up for 2k18 and Zenoverse 2. Im hoping Zenoverse gets a physical release. I haven't had a physical copy of dbz since Tenkaichi 3. Also Skyrim,Oddesy,Xenoblade,FE Warriors,WWE 18 and Sonic Forces. There is plenty more i just cant remember them all.

M

Mikey Foster

Sometimes I feel like Nintendo has placed a big Mario themed vacuum cleaner right next to my wallet.

N

Nahuel D'Apice

That game looks fun. Im also looking foward for oddesy and pokken tournament. Cant wait to get those !

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

I know people are hyped on this game but everytime I see screen shots or footage Mario seems like a fake to me lol

J

Jay Ybarra

Was going to get this day one, but the Metroid 3ds xl has changed some plans.

L

Lex Juarez

Only Mario game I'm honestly looking forward to... Might try Odessy though

E

Evan Marks

I got a Switch yesterday. And right now I'm sort of struggling to find a game to play. But that all changes once Sonic Mania releases. There are so many titles coming fast and furious after that

T

Tanner Neveu

I'm so ready for this game, and most of the titles they've said they're working on. I haven't been this excited for upcoming games in awhile. They all just LOOK so good. And since Nintendo games are almost always FUN, them looking good too just makes me more excited for everything coming out.

E

Edgar De Santiago

Monster hunter??

J

James McCord

If I buy Sonic mania I'm just gonna get the $20 version.cant see paying $70 for a statue and retro game cartridge with a ring in it that will be useless for me. I was thinking about getting Mario+rabbid but it's kinda grid based and not a fan of grid based games

J

Jacob Stafford

Xenoverse 2 is getting a physical release.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom