Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One My friends and I are running a 24/7 dedicated pvp server on this gamer tag. Metal...

• Thread starter エディー イアン
  • Start date

エディー イアン

My friends and I are running a 24/7 dedicated pvp server on this gamer tag. Metal Ingot is currency. We have 500times Xp, 10x harvesting, instant tame, cool community, events with prizes, war games, etc. just shoot ARK Freecat a friend request. There is potential to become an admin. You must be over 18 years old and get along well with others to be considered for admin. We have recruited over 40 people so far. Thanks guys. If you're already playing post some screen shots of our map here to get people hyped up.

J

Jacque Nel

How's the trolls?

A

Aaron Challis

Pve or pvp

K

Keänü Wildiñg

How many people are on the server a day?

K

Keänü Wildiñg

Guys dont join this server. As soon as i got to blue the admins are knocking everyone out with electrical pods and caging multiple people

クリツフ セッド

corrupt admins beware

エディー イアン

Lol our map got corrupted by the brontosaurus trick and we had to reset. But I switched up a bunch of stats to prevent it and banned said person. It was my own fault with the stun prods. We were playing stun tag in a closed arena at the blue obelisk and too many people got in on it which turned into a riot, lol

T

Tyler Murray

Pvp? Or Pve?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom