Contact advertising [email protected]

My first build is starting to come together :) just need a case, some ram, and decent...

• Thread starter Adelexis Peace Colón
  • Start date
A

Adelexis Peace Colón

My first build is starting to come together :) just need a case, some ram, and decent sized mechanical hard drive. Got everything else.

(Pictured)
-Ryzen 5 1600
-xfx oc rx580 8gb
-intel 256gb SSD5
-AB350 Gaming 3 motherboard

M

Mansour Elbshari

I would recommend if you change the gpu and buy gtx 1060 6gb

J

Jeffrey Miller

Looking good. The 580 is a good fit.

T

Teng Thao

Nicesuu.

S

Saboor Feroze

I also recommend gtx 1060 :p

A

Adelexis Peace Colón

Eh I'm good on the 1060 nothing against it at all, it's good but I wanted to go the AMD route and the rx580 I got was 260 compared to the 1060 in my area costing more, thanks though for the recommendation.

Μ

Μιχαλης Βασιλακης

580 its a great choice man ...good rig !!

O

Obie Ekarie Mvahiwa

i go for 580 don't mind thes nvidia addicts,maybe its me but i see clearly in AMD GpuS and i will never go back to nvidia

Μ

Μιχαλης Βασιλακης

i hate when someone is posting his fresh brand new rig , and there is always this freaking guy who goes "yeash, but you could have bought 980 or a 1080 or a freaking starship" , stealing your fun and excitement away

O

Obie Ekarie Mvahiwa

exactly they can kill your mood easily. these new gpus yes they are good but its just a way of milking people's money.

R

Ralph Hovsepian

Good luck for your first build man!! I was also thinking whether to buy a gpu like yours or not.

S

Scott Pooler

for a first rig, it's pretty kick ass, pay no attention to the brainwashed nvidia fanbois, buy what you like with your money! I been building my own since the early 90's, my first rig was a 286, lol, I used every brand you can think of, many that arent around anymore, cyrix cpu's, and oak tech video cards, you used to need a discreet sound card too, now building a rig is like legos for adults, I tend to use more amd stuff, but intel and nvidia are good too, top performance is gonna be intel and nvidia, best price point will be amd, the actual difference is negligable, as most of these fanboi asshats never use their real potential, most have a ferrari they use to pick up groceries, it's like the fight between ford or chevy, they both get you there in the same time, this one has 2 more horsepower than that one, whoop-de-do!! might be able to measure it, but can you notice it?

A

Andy Moosni Longcat

"nice but did u kno u could buy a used car with that same money tho? that's what i woulda got"

R

Rajarshi Roy

Ryzen 5 1500x?

L

Lloyd Cribb

Do you know i just like seeing boxes of pc parts. Dont care what they are. Shit just lifts my mood as if its mine hahaha

F

Findaráto Minyatur

I ask one thing: Why an Intel SSD to go with an AMD processor?

H

Hasin Mahir

Nice, mate. Enjoy your new PC.

H

Hasin Mahir

Same CPU and GPU here btw. But I have the Aorus RX 580 and the MSI B350m Mortar.

A

Alfred Sancho

How much did you pay for that rx580?

R

Robert Lee Mullen

I just got the same motherboard and cpu earlier this month

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom