Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch My 4 year old daughter wakes me up asking if she could play on the switch before her...

C

Conrad Castelo

My 4 year old daughter wakes me up asking if she could play on the switch before her brothers wake up. 4 kids + 1 Switch = Early bird gets the worm! ;)
I'm so surprised on how quickly she learns. When I was four, I was still chewing on my toes. LOL! (j/k, or am I?)

Color of the video has an orange tint due to the different color temperatures of the display and ceiling lights. It's not really orange in the room. :)

D

Dylan Pereira

Tara Compher my mans daughter has already passed where you are in the game...

C

Crystal Pfannenstiel

I hope my daighter wakes up one day and asks me this question! Shes only 2 now but a mom can dream.

K

Kenny Kuang

I have 2 Switch. One was originally for my son but my wife owns it now. She plays zelda for over 500 hours. Zelda is my favorite series but I only manage 400 hours.

R

Reed Rice

PARENTING= YOU'RE DOING IT RIGHT!

V

Von Magtira

My daughter is just 1yr but she already knows how to walk around the town in Animal Crossing on 3ds

R

Rachel Burns

I so wish i had that room it's awesome... but here that room is probably bigger than my ground floor all together lol i have 6 children and eldest is 9 so we had to buy a girls switch and a boys switch so we now have 4 switches.

J

Julien Bdn

Damn ! Best setting ever !

A

Anthony Franco

Bro that's awesome. I know the joys of this as well.

C

Carlos Bravo

Nice kids.

That would be great if she also wakes you up asking if she can read a book on top of a shelf.
That's how they can learn at early age great things, too.

The key is keeping videogames and books unreachable so that way they will have interest on them.

E

Ernest Rodrigo Jr.

What type of display/tv is that & how big?

J

Jeremy Wee

Sexy set up!

J

Jessie Ortiz

My 4 year old does the same thing and doesn't let me play but that's why I'm getting her a switch for Xmas

S

Spencer Miller

I like how excited she gets climbing the wall. The bouncing up and down is pretty cute

A

Alejandro Lacayo

So cool! Nice set up too btw.

S

Stephen Mahadeo

bad ass!

D

David Basnight

nice setup, but is that a tv or a projector, whatever it is it looks crisp and gorgeous

T

Toan Lucky Luke

oh, she can play game like zelda !:) kids are so smart these days

L

Liam Scott

Yep I have a 5 year old who's exactly the same. The Lego games are her favourites

A

Ariana Liberty

Super cute

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom