Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Mutated red & black Quetzl eggs/full grown (Full grown will have to be raised so we...

E

Ele Anthony

Mutated red & black Quetzl eggs/full grown (Full grown will have to be raised so we will take orders) I don't have pic of stats before imprint but health was: 10k, Stamina: 2k, Oxygen: 705, Food: 7K, weight:1350 - 1500, Melee: 330, Movement: 136.5.

Mutated blue/cyan and yellow dire bears - pics of stats are the minimum stats produced by bears before imprint some are producing Health: 3960 and Melee: 384.2.

Mutated blue spinos: pic of stats is the minimum produced before imprint some are producing melee of 349.0.
The sail will be white,yellow,purple or green, unable to guarentee sail colour but all over blue is guarenteed.

Mutated red, magenta and green Kentros: pic of stats is the minimum produced before imprint, some produce health 6K and melee 320.0. I can guarantee the red spikes and the magenta back at the moment.

We are looking for mutated Rex eggs with 13K health and 430+ melee, Giga eggs with 260 + melee, Tek gates/gateways and we accept PP.

Private message me if interested. If I've not got back to you in the past do message me again, I get so many messages about trading sometimes I miss some but will try my best not to! We are on new PVP ragnarok servers.

J

Jake Stapleton

Those yellow dire bears are pretty sweet

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom