Contact advertising [email protected]

Moira is a prime example of why medals don’t matter.

M

Michael Burch

Moira is a prime example of why medals don’t matter.

D

Daniel John Langlois

Shhhh the bronze players are gonna crucify you

T

Tony Ellis

As a Moira main, I agree. The only medal you should shoot for is healing. The rest can be hella inflated.

X

Xavier Gonzalez

Medals matter to understand when comp needs change, if mccree doesnt have 2 kills when gold is 3 after like 6-10 mins into the game they need to switch to something more viable

M

Michael Burch

And before everyone asks why or says I’m wrong, the reason she always has all golds or almost all golds;

She does constant damage that is easy to hit with even though it isn’t that much damage, it just keeps going and going and going and going, so of course she has gold damage. She doesn’t focus people down in lower elo’s that don’t run dive, but she still gets credit for nearly every single elim just from tickling them, so boom, you have gold elims also. Her damage orb is fine, but it’s also just another thing that tickles a bunch of enemies to charge her ult, the enemy team just heals right back up regardless. Her healing is an extremely high amount of burst healing with the orbs and piss spray. So she easily gets gold healing especially when your running a zen as your other healer.

H

Honey Le

She’s my most played, and I 100% agree.

C

Cody Pruitt

Moira is bae.

M

Mary Gimenez

tbh I wish people would stop posting that they've 4 gold medals with her in everything except damage lol

of course you do, you get kill participation by basically tickling everyone with an orb every 10 seconds, the 1000km long noodle and the largest beam in the entire game...

J

Jeremiah Neely

Medals do matter. If you don't have all Golds as Moira, you're letting your team down.

T

Tereza Bauerová

moiras range must be nerfed

C

Christie Hammons

She has to dps in order to regen her health and heal. She has some warlock in her. And warlocks are op

T

Tyler Clay

Medals meaning anything depends entirely on the hero being played and the medals in question.

J

Jeremiah Neely

Like a Reaper with Gold healing.

Á

Ángel Worley Parra

Git gud

C

Camren Matthew Kirkland

Big bump

D

Denzel Taint

seems like the moiras on my teams can get just about any gold medal besides healing

R

Rudi Indra A

medals can reduce your lost sr if you're losing games in comp

D

Demetrius Coleman

>DPS Healer

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom