Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Moderately Boosted PVP W/ ORP Ragnarok Server Recruiting I'm recruiting for a good...

K

Kerry Rendall

Moderately Boosted PVP W/ ORP Ragnarok Server Recruiting

I'm recruiting for a good Ragnarok server. The server is currently PVP with ORP, but we’re testing out the waters so this may be temporary, we don’t know. The alternative, is PVE weeks and PvP weekends. There are no rules, with the exception of don't raid admins. We also have one tribe that somewhat assists newer players.

We don't have favourites, and I don't care if because you didn't get it your way, you're gonna leave. The server is for playing, if you wanna be all dramatic about every little thing, this may not be a good server for you. That being said, tribal banter is fine, just don't bring admins into it by saying we're picking favourites or what have you. We also don't have ridiculous admins, and no bs. It's a game, we're all here to play Ark, not play gangland monopoly.

The server rarely crashes, as we do reboots frequently to minimize that as well, this also keeps ping at a fairly low number. I'll put some more info down below.

ADMIN INFO
* Don't engage in PVP
* Don't instigate fights
* Don't get involved with fights
* Experienced
* Dino wipes when required
* Events
* Server buildings (stores, raid bases, etc)
* And more

STARTER PACK -
* A level 225 breed-able argent
* Metal pick
* Metal axe

SERVER SETTINGS
* Taming 20x
* Harvest 6x
* Xp 4x
* Hatch 25x
* Mature 25x (or 20)
* Crop growth 50x
* Mate interval 0.1
* No ORP on the weekends
* Turret damage 1.5x
* Player stats aren't crazy Boosted and are balanced for the perfect experience (weight however is jacked up)

We have a Facebook page for community polls, updates, and communication. I’ll put the link at the bottom of this post.
After you join the group please read the pinned post.

If you're interested and want to join, or want more info that's not on the page, send me a private message. We only accept people 16 or older, or at least look the part.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom