Contact advertising [email protected]

Mei is a better tank than Roadhog. Discuss.

A

Andy Pants

Mei is a better tank than Roadhog. Discuss.

A

Angela Stevens

She's a-mei-zing!

E

Erek Matthew Washington

Better? I wouldn't say that lol but she's a good off tank that can really help a team out if played correctly.

A

Adam Chance

I would absolutely argue that she’s a better sniper

A

Angela Stevens

Mei's icicle does a TONNE of damage.

H

Haukur Eiriksson

Mei is just over powerd thats why shes better

D

David Thomas Cupp

Considering Roadhog is a tank in almost name only, yeah.

A

Antonio Neto

No, cant even compare in solo queue, requires alot of coordination to actually be relevant, and even in comp play it only sees play when very specific things happen

A

Andy Tran

The thing about road is that he can do a quick pick on their squishes, as well as picking enemies on high ground with his hook. He also has his ultimate to quickly disengage a fight. He also has the ability to quickly burst down tanks with his left click

P

Patrick Heffernan

Ryan Brown

B

Ben Pride Cleveland

Roadhog is just the best overall dps imo

Hes not easily killed, can effectively shut down anyone, and his ult does the most damage of any if all pellets hit

D

Daniel Christiansen

FOOL TRACER IS HAHAHAH

A

Apolinar Montiel

I mean.

Now, yeah.

Before jeff kapkan made that dumb nerf? No.

M

Mackinzie Boggs

More usefull maybe

R

Robert Brattain

i have been able to take out a road hog and other tanks with mei.....

A

Alan Silva

What makes you think that Mei is a tank?

L

Luke Schirmer

I wouldn't say she's a better tank, no. She can potentially survive an infinite amount of damage, sure, but only when ice block is up, and she can't do anything during that time. She doesn't force enemy movement the way Roadhog can because Mei is dangerous within the range of her primary fire but Roadhog is dangerous within hook range which is far longer. A team can't rally and push behind an initiating Mei the way they can with Roadhog because his long term survivability is better and the danger hook poses is greater. Mei is mostly good at splitting teams in half with her wall but that's not reliable in every situation

M

Matthew Johnson

No Moria is

R

Richard Ward

Discord me oussside

J

Joey Nimmers-Minor

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom