Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Me on Zenyatta with a Lucio Mei - Can you switch to Mercy?

J

Jeremy Wheeler

Me on Zenyatta with a Lucio
Mei - Can you switch to Mercy?

G

Gunnar Henderson

You should be a professional story teller

T

Terrance Gange

i mean considering mercy is a must pick. id ask the same thing.

W

William Riot Harris

Mercy is meta.

J

Jeremy Wheeler

When a DPS asks for a specific healer? Nah, especially when they refused to switch to something better to help the team.

M

Maceo P. King

Ana / Mercy = main healers. Lucio / Zen = Alt heroes with a possible huge upside based on the maps. Ideally you'd have one of each, but having two alt healers is often disastrous.

J

Jeremy Wheeler

Oh and I should also mention we asked him to go tank because we only had one and he refused.......and after everyone switched to work around this troll we won, with Zen and Lucio.

F

Franklyn Goi Gregory

Are you trying to say Mei is useless or...? Because the right Mei can hold down a point alone longer than most..

M

Matthew Utt

I've said it before. Mercy is preferred over zen.

J

John O'Hara

Mercy is OP as fuck right now. That's why

J

James Reed-moretz

Mercy is amazing, and any team without one is shooting themselves in the foot
However Mei is the last person to ask to switch

D

David Meek

Great job on making mercy broken, blizzard.

C

Clutch Rez Moyber

y would u pick lucio or zen over mercy? O i know, because u are bad.

A

Aaron Scott

Get out of voice chat and stop looking at text chat. Then play whoever you're good at and enjoy the game.

The only times I lose massive amounts of SR is when I flex play and choose whatever hero these braindead idiots tell me to play.
Everyone's experience in the game is different... your Mei could be asking you to go mercy because she's being targeted and dying a lot and wants the rez. But your orbs of discord may be 50% of the reason your team is getting kills. So switching to mercy would hurt the team but help your Mei. Overall that's a downgrade.

So play who you're good at. F them

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom