K

Kazi Ahmed

MAKE IT HAPPEN NINTENDO

M

Matt Rajchel

hope so

D

David Paul Heal

Never played any Zelda between Majora and Breath of the Wild. I really want then to release them on the Switch

R

Ryan Brunty

Twilight princess would be a better port imo. There’s a section in botw that doesn’t have the cel shading and the 3d rendering looks like TP and it looks awesome.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

I’m in if they do it

J

Jack Churchyard

It would be a good idea if this game was made for the switch

D

Daniel Rasmussen

This is my dream for 2018!

S

Sachariah Hill

Id love this , this is the one zelda game I have not played .

B

Brian Collens

I heard the controls were bad on Wii

B

Brian Matthew Jakub

I’d very much appreciate less hints from Fi, and the improved hardware of the Joycon would eliminate the majority of issues the Wiimotion Plus had.

B

Brent Blakley

I'm pretty sure this is currently the only Zelda game that has only been released on one console? So I wouldn't be surprised at all. I put it at 90% likely that this will be announced this year.

M

Michael Levitz

Yaaaaaaaaaahs plz

S

Sergio Martinez

Having a true 1:1 motion tracking controller in the joycon would make playing it amazing, I have never played ss.

S

Sean Mcglynn

Yes please I buy it day one no questions asked

A

Andrew Courser

eh i dont think id beat it again.

M

Matt Rajchel

never got this for the wii because i just hated the controls of the system. i mean i get it, motion control sweet. but like sitting my lazy ass down. i like that the switch gives you the option.

K

Kyle Stover

According to an “insider” it is happening. But we don’t know if it’s legit or not.

N

Nathan Allcock

Bring em all to switch cos i need to beat em all again and own them on another console :p

G

Glenn Palmer

Oh my lord please I wanna see it in full HD

M

Max Wilson

I just want a virtual console

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom