Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Looking to form an actual team that is looking to take the game serious and...

A

Andrew Servage

Looking to form an actual team that is looking to take the game serious and competitive. Mostly a DPS main in plat. can play almost every hero though. I have a discord and am looking to take it serious. NA server. Hmu with your battletags. Mic required Discord Required. Serious people only. My GT is DAsH#11448

M

Miguel Angel Sanchez

what's your sr?

A

Andrew Servage

somewhere in plat idk lol i range between 2500 and 2990

M

Mia Vargas

I’m down

P

Paul de Bruin

Im down, Pharah/Mei main Jaydee#2529

N

Nick Zarda

Been looking for a post like this

P

Prentice Gauthier

Same I'm so down bro elementxx158#1337 I can flex to anyroll I switched from ps4

F

Fred Sutton

Khanyey#1572. Everyone add meeee

Sombra, tracer, 76, Winston, zarya, Lucio, Ana.

A

Andrew Servage

Please add me guys names in the post. i will add you to discord and work on the structure and goals of the team. as well as whats needed and expected from players. not a casual team experience looking to take it seriously. do scrims etc.

A

Andrew Servage

anyone who is good at graphical design let me know as im wanting to work out a team name logo and more.

D

Dylan Mullaney

xTracerMainx#1455 in plat, on visoris#1626 I’m almost gold

A

Andrew Servage

1 main slot to fill left. and a few backup positions available. add me on battle.net for the discord link. serious strats. player roles and practice coming asap

C

Chris Sammons

Wainhardt#1215 rein main

E

Evan James Jungwirth

I added you, just started playing on pc seriously, haven't done placements yet but wanted to take PC more serious than I did console. awowadas#1694

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom