Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Looking for someone to play arc with once I get my PlayStation plus back I am legally...

T

Tommy Chaffee

Looking for someone to play arc with once I get my PlayStation plus back I am legally blind
So I might be a little slower on certain things like reading usually I will just look up something online if I level up and don't know much about the Angram is that I'm about to get most of the time I'm still just as good as anyone else I may have trouble saying something like a while dinosaur eggs or something like that or a beehive I can still kill and tame dinosaurs and players with the best of them sorry for any typos i'm using dictation on my phone

T

Timothy Connell

I generally play solo on pvp but when you get ark back up I will play with you. A friend and I have a tribe set up but he doesnt play much so having an extra hand to actuall make well secured bases for dinos would be a lot of help.

J

John Maher

Me and a few friends are looking to get ppl together for the new servers when they release

C

Corey Parker

You're blind? as in can't see?

T

Timothy Connell

Legally blind doesnt necessarily mean he cant see. They cap it at a certain level of vision loss.

A

Amber Hughes

Looking for official or dedicated?

T

Tommy Chaffee

No I am blind as in my legs don't work

T

Tommy Chaffee

But seriously I'm just bad enough to where I can't drive a car

J

Jerry Sakun

No, he's blind, as in he's not able to practice the use of punctuations like periods.

T

Tommy Chaffee

Pointing out that I'm not using punctuation somebody's bored lol

A

Amber Hughes

Mike Hill Jakob Woods Paul Ogin may want to watch this thread. Have the Internet bad asses picking on the blind now.

M

Mike Hill

Following

T

Tommy Chaffee

These guys are Girl Scouts compared to what I've dealt with in life it's nothing

S

Sam Cameron

I've just started scorched with another friend, I'm a seasoned player just getting back into the game feel free to join

K

Kyle Passmore

You're a bad ass dude hey, you thinking of official or dedicated Tommy? Pvp?

T

Tommy Chaffee

Don't matter to me as long as I'm not surrounded by trash talking 12-year-olds I'm good

T

Tiffani Diane

Tommy Chaffee I have a PC rented
Server that your welcome to join. Mostly adults play with us, some teens but they're mature enough. I can send you the server info if your interested?

T

Tommy Chaffee

Play on PS4 can you join PC servers on PS4

T

Tommy Chaffee

All right cool

T

Tiffani Diane

Just shoot me a message and I'll send you the info. Happy arking!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom