Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for highly boosted PVP and PVE player dedicated servers to play on. I prefer...

B

Beth Ann Maloney

Looking for highly boosted PVP and PVE player dedicated servers to play on. I prefer minimal admin interference as far as spawning in things for people. Anyone know any? Happy Arking!

C

Cara Soria

Rental Server is on Rag, stats are boosted dinos are out of the normal level pick up is at i think 10. Taming and hatching are faster. Rules are no trolls, no blocking artifacts, and we are trying to do a 17+ server please. PVP Weekends and PVE weekdays. There is a discord so you can get info on events. If im on ill give out a starter. Any other question let me know. Server name is Arkland225 look for it under unofficial pc sessions. only admin stuff is the place we will put trolls and starters we dont do anything unless you got stuck or we feel like being nice and spawning in underwater red drops somewhere in your base

R

Ramon Ramirez Jr.

Update!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

X7 gathering
X20 taming
X60 egg hatch speed
X20m maturation
Currency shop being updated
Events throughout week
Fishing pond
Pvpve (if you want to be pve only please announce)
No rockets/c4 to prevent base wipe! Grenades are allowed
Community wyvern trap

Nitrado host

R

Ricardo Ulfe

PVE nitrado server here if interested.

K

Kendall J Schenkel

War of ark PvP. Super fun server to play on

S

Sam Gane

iceghostjr is a great server with no interference of admins (aside from the server events) has gathering around 8x, can get the rest of the info for you if interested.

It's a pve server with weekday playerbase averaging 4-12 online, weekends 10-20

S

Stuart Power

T

Thomas Joshua Bates

Tartar4376 PVP server center boosted events are held bi-weekly just add gamer tag Tartar4376

D

Dubsmash Deano Dubsmash

FORGED IN ARK great server great community we r currently on the center map at this time player level cap is 200 dino level cap is 300 it's a PVE server with PVP events no outher PVP outside of that

S

Shane Lynch

Arklands is a full on PVP cluster server on ragnarok and the island, there is only one rule and that is no blocking artifacts or loot creates.

There will be regular events, we also encourage others to host events if they have ideas on what to do, if you need help with setting events up just ask an admin and we will help in what ever way possible.

Main stats:
Harvest - 20x til 16th (10x after)
Taming - 15x
Egg hatch - 50x
Maturation - 20x
Turret damage - 2x
Structure resistance - 0.4x

Structure resistance is on 0x for 1 week.

Stamina drain has been reduced and health recovery has been sped up.

Player stats are at official rates but go as high as level 200 at this current time with boosted weight.

Dino stats are also slightly boosted with high weight, the Max dino in the island is 220.

Will be renting another server for abberation when it is release and cluster it with this one.

Server name:
[US] ARKLANDS PVP - Ragnarok [20xGather/20xXP/15xTaming]

[US] ARKLANDS PVP - TheIsland [20xGather/20xXP/15xTaming]

Join our Facebook group here:

If this isn't your kind of server be sure to check out unofficialark,com for a list of dedicated servers that may be more suitable.

A

Anthony Gardiner

If you find a pvp server and need a tribe mate hmu.

M

Mitchell Schunemann

Check out ArkDefenders on Facebook. Good PC hosted server with games and stuff. My tribe is having fun.

W

William Wilkinson

W

William Wilkinson

Its boosted but u still have to grind some

E

Eric Meyer

S

Scott Kammeron

I have a rented rag server not open yet we are still sorting out breeding timers but if you are interested hit me up.

A

Anthony Gardiner

I actually found a great nitrado pvp cluster server center rag and island. Hmu in my inbox if ur interested. We have a huge pvp tribe and looking for more pvp players

D

David Gilchrist

Ark Ascension Circus

C

Cj Workman

I don't now any dedicated ones like that but there is a good server called God good people (Vallli)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom