Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One looking for boosted pve server that hasnt reached dino server limit and im looking to...

J

Josh Grim Pye

looking for boosted pve server that hasnt reached dino server limit and im looking to build on the island next to swamps on rag

A

Abrianna Bubar

Spot of server still available

A

Abrianna Bubar

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

N

Nate Rush

R

Rebecca Aronson

Chill or be killed from sever owner: I'm going to put the gather up to 8 and boost the drops plus maturation and maybe a few others. And for you guys that have played ark for awhile you'll probably like the next thing I'm gonna do. Heavy turrets are getting taken off the engrams so raiding wont be impossible but at the same time I'm going to cut the turret limiter off so you guys can get... creative with your base. Also admins are no more if your dino falls under the map dont come looking for us please we will only use commands to do events which we will be having since we have room to build an arena on ragnarok.

W

Whitney Forsberg

Saints and Shadows Cluster

M

Michael Donery

N

Natalie Sara Walker

Aberation Dinos have now been added.
We're a friendly PVE server where we all breed and tame and help eachother out.
It's currently 10 slots but will be upgrading to 20 slot when the server runs out.
If you would like to join search "The Sacred Ones" on PVE primitive +
Community Centre has forges and Chem benches as well as Air conditioners.
There is a Fishing area where the spot is filled with fish and filled daily. Rods and bait will be supplied.
Events will mostly occur during the weekends. Though some events may happen when server has a few players on.
My gamertag is TheNATNESS if you would like to join and would like some help getting set up im happy to help out.
Hope to see you there!

J

James Troll Scoggin

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

H

Hannah McLaughlin

ProjectEden Builders/Breeders (fb group)

B

Brittney Gillespie

E

Earl Nelson

I got a pve server for you bro and I'll hook you up with eggs and stuff from my tribe just send me a message

E

Erica Monjeau

Hey! I have a cluster that'd be a great fit for you. No dino limit going on. Hardly any taken space... you rarely see other people on Ragnarok even though there are plenty of players. I havent flown past the swamps in a while on Rag, but I'm about 95% sure that location is still available. Can check in a bit when I get home if you'd like

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom