Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for an admin on our server. If you’re: -Under 18 -Stubborn -Won’t listen...

K

Kerry Rendall

Looking for an admin on our server.

If you’re:

-Under 18

-Stubborn

-Won’t listen to me or any of the other admins

-Looking to PVP

-The kind of admin to slide a couple thousand pieces of C4 to a player behind my back

-Wipe someone for offending you

-Only gonna get on every blue moon

You’re no good.

I need someone with at least three quarters of a brain, over 18, won’t give players any shit, apart from a starter pack or something I tell you to give them, and won’t attack someone for no reason. The way admins are suppose to be on our server is that you help when help is needed, and you don’t hinder the player experience, basically just physically leave people alone, although, socializing is more than okay.

If you’re only gonna be on for one hour every three weeks, then you’re no good. Something that can play a factor into this is being an admin on X amount of servers. We need an active admin.

Experience is a must.

Said admin will NEED to be able to make recruitment posts in the larger Facebook groups frequently (and/or Xbox clubs, Reddit, etc). You also need to be able to keep the players engaged in the server, one such way of doing this, is in the form of events, so being able to run an event is needed. You will have to join my tribe, as all the admins need to be in my tribe.

Message me on messenger if you fit the role, if you comment,
I won’t reply. Chances are I won’t respond to 90% of the message requests, think of it like you’re trying to become an astronaut. The more info you put on the initial message, the more likely I am to respond.

C

Christopher Crum

This feels like work

E

Elliot Bramley

Taking it abit serious lol easier to get a job than be a admin on your server

W

Will Dossett

Pm

S

Strait Busta

GL kerry

A

Arlis Rogers

How about just admin it yourself? You don't need that many admins especially when dedis are having so many issues, unless its a paid server then sure it'll be a little bit better but don't need someone to run YOUR SERVER

T

Tyler Gaudet

Ok sent

M

Maliq Williams

Sounds like slavery with extra steps

J

Jake Lamb

Go back to getting packed up on for honor lmao come 1v1 me I'll cheese you with PK

R

Randy Gentry

Hit me up on messenger I've been running one for a year

E

Ethan Ansale

Are mics required?

B

Brandon Michael

How old is this message either I am having a super Dejà vu or you posted this a long time ago exact message

D

Darryl Storey

This is a good server even if Kerry Rendall is a slave driver...

A

Austin Brinson

I’d love too

C

Campbell Cooper

Im experienced admin. But played mainly pc lol n im 25 not under 18 longest time on ark a week straight

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom